4.

MackieRichRich Hot damn 😍 I still get tingles when I look at you 😍 Happy 2nd wedding anniversary babyboy ❤️❤️

Tagged LilPeep

1,000,000 likes

LilPeep I love you babygirl. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary

LilPeep Sweet baby Jesus 😍🥵😍🥵 damn mami! I love you so god damn much

LilPeep Sweet baby Jesus 😍🥵😍🥵 damn mami! I love you so god damn much. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary babygirl

Tagged MackieRichRich

25,000 likes

MackieRichRich I love you too baby❤️❤️ once again we are in an airport 🙄

Once again the pair find themselves boarding the red eye to LA. Wishing it was just a social visit but they actually quite a bit of work to do in LA and only like two weeks to do it in. Mac can already see Peep starting to stress, she has slowly started to take over management of him because she knows she can do it better than FAE but he still got another year left on their contract. She has slowly started his scheduling for the new tour coming up. COWYS part 2 is just about to drop and Peep couldn't be happier on how it turned out. They started this journey in London on a good path, not sober but not as bad as they have been but as the stress piled on from the album the more they turn to pills as a destresser. She works the entire flight as Peep sleeps on her, he has probably taken something to help.

"MACDADDY" Shay screams across the airport as the highly energetic woman comes running up to her best friend jumping on her. J follows behind her, him and Peep are finally on good terms again which makes them all happy.

"Babygirl" she clings on to her best friend. She has missed her soo much being in London. "I've missed you" this is longest they've ever been apart from each other. "Hey J" she hugs him. She crouches down face level with Shays growing Belly. "Hey babyboy. How's my nephew doing?"