9.

MackieRichRich I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you

MackieRichRich I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. Everyday you amaze me. Especially on this tour. You're smashing it babyboy ❤️ one proud wifey over here❤️ HBD to the love of my life, my king, my best friend❤️

Tagged LilPeep

1,105,000 likes

LilPeep I couldn't do any of this without you❤️ you're my everything. You're smashing it. One proud husband over here 🥵❤️

Your passing by in a blur, they life in every moment doing everything they can in every new city. They go through Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, South America, all Europe and then back to the England for home shows. Mac feels a weight lifted off her shoulders that the tour went off without anyone dying or any major drama apart from the small argument in Oz. They sit on the bus with only a few shows left, cuddling talking with their friends.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl" he whispers in her ear, kissing her head. "You absolutely smashed this tour. I want you to be my manager/ tour manager"

Mac sits up and stares at him in shock "Are you sure baby? That is a big step in our career together"

"100% babygirl. My contract is up with FAE in a few months and I want us to work together properly"

"Hmmm depends what you gonna pay me" she winks at him

"Whatever you want" he winks at her pulling her in for a kiss. They end the tour back in London, they are so excited to get back to their home, sleep in their own bed again not on a cramped bus. They reach their apartment and Mac just falls on their bed letting out a little moan as she hits their comfy mattress, Peep follows her. The pair lay face first on the mattress not wanting to move because they've missed this bed so much while being on tour for 6 months. He holds her hand as they lay there "Do we need to move?" The pair laugh at the question.

"Yes we have final show on the tour tonight baby. Then we said we would take the crew out for drinks to say thank you for the hard work" they groan, the lack of sleep is starting to catch up on them. She opens her eyes to see Peep falling asleep. She kicks him in the leg to wake him up. " No don't sleep. We will miss the show"

Peeps eyes shoot open "Hey no fair you're sleeping"

Mac's eyes open "nope I was just resting them" She finds the energy to get up, moving over the dresser she racks up 4 lines for them "Come on this will help" she pulls out the rolled dollar bill Peep have her all those years ago and sniffs up two lines before handing the bill to Peep. He follows in her lead before examining the bill.

"Is this what I think it is?" Mac smiles at him and nods her head, while she wraps a towel around herself "God I love you so much" he grabs the back of her head pulling her into a kiss she giggles under his laps grabbing his hand she pulls him into the bathroom with her. She drops her towel walking backwards into the water giving Peep a seductive look, he strips down the quickest he's ever taken his clothes off before following her into the shower. He pins her face first against the shower wall, kissing down her neck pinning her hands up above her head. She giggles under the restraint, he kisses down her neck as he slips his dick in. She moans under the pleasure of it. They let the water run over their bodies, tattoos glistening under the water. He pounds hard, the coke kicking in he goes hard and fast. "You're fucking amazing" he pants as they stand there with no energy to move.

She spins around in her spot pulling him in for a kiss. "You're fucking amazing and we are a fucking amazing team" she kisses him before kicking him out the shower with a smirk on her face.

They get ready for the night making an extra effort due it being the last night of tour. But Mac knows this is not the end of Come Over When You're Sober tour. She still gotta plan the the states tour which is so fucking complicate it makes her brain hurt.

LilPeep where would I be in life without you? Well I know where I would be dead or a low life still

LilPeep where would I be in life without you? Well I know where I would be dead or a low life still. You bring out the good in everyone and especially me. You're truly an angel sent down to save me. I love you so much babygirl and I love building our career together❤️ every day you make me so fucking proud 🥵 HBD to my best best friend, the love of my life, my wife, my queen❤️

P.S did you guys notice anything different 👀

Tagged MacDaddy

300,000 likes

MacDaddy Thank you baby ❤️ I love you so much, every day you make me proud❤️ did y'all notice 👀

Shaynay YOU CHANGED YOUR INSTA HANDLE AND YOUR INSTA NAME💍