24.

MacDaddy hot damn

MacDaddy hot damn. I get fanny flutters every time 😍😍😍

Tagged LilPeep

1,500,000 likes

LilPeep how are you even real 😍 proving my theory further you're an angel sent down for me ❤️

Tagged MacDaddy

900,000 likes

"BABYYYYY" Mac shouts from the kitchen as she makes dinner for the pair of them. There's a long silence but she can hear feet shuffling about in the bedroom she giggles at the cameras while he makes us way out. "I love you" she grins up at him.

"Did you seriously shout me out here to tell me you love me?" He pretends to be annoyed she shakes her head and pouts at him "I love you too babygirl. What's up?" He leans against the counter top eating grapes.

"I need you to check merch designs so we can get them sorted for tour. Only two weeks to go" she winks at him pointing at her computer screen in the corner of the room as she plates up their dinners. Peep moves over to the computer screen scrolling down the email. "What do you think baby?" She asks putting the plates down on the table going back to the kitchen for two beers.

"Yeah I love them" he takes a bite of the steak "except from the second from last tee. I think it's need to be like pink lettering on the front not black" he takes another bite. "Baby this dinner is amazing" he smiles at her with mouth full of food.

She sips on her beer "thanks baby. Yeah I agree needs bright colours on the front. I was gonna suggest it" they cheers their drinks together and enjoy their food. "What time are we going to Bex's?" She takes a bit of her food.

"He said like anything after 7. So if we clean up we can go"

"We are so adult now baby. Only took us 4 years of marriage *they laugh* are you gonna miss him on tour?" She takes the last bite of her food. Peep takes away her plate as she goes to get changed for drinks at Bexey's. "You ready hunny?" She smiles at him from the bedroom door. He nods his head walking over to her, pulling her in for a cuddle. She looks up at handsome husband face stretching up on her tip toes and kisses him. "I love you handsome" with her free hand she squished his mouth around and laughs to herself.