16.

MacDaddy Texas you have some funky hotel rooms!

Extra tixs being released in 1 hour 😱 get em quick.

Tagged LilPeep

1,500,000 likes

Working hard on press release for the new album when a metal tray is shoved under nose, she looks up  at Bradan. Shrugging her shoulders she takes the rolled up dollar bill, sniffing up 2 lines and hands it back to him then gets back to work. About an hour later Peep does the exact same action, again she just shrugs her shoulders and sniffs up 3 more lines. This becomes a regular thing all their hardwork has gone down the drain. They are right back where they were 4 years ago, drugs everyday and not just weed. Percs are slowly making their way back into their lives now. The worst part is they hadn't even fought the feeling, they just let everything go back 4 years with no complaints. Mat has tried reaching out to Mac but she is so out of it that she didn't respond to any of the messages. They were getting closer and closer to the New York show, the closer they got the more anxious Peep gets. He hates doing NYC shows, he doesn't like knowing people he was in school with can come and see him perform. Mac is more nervous that Liza will be able to tell that they are back on it again when she was just getting proud they are off it.

"BABYYYYYY" Peep screams from the back of the bus. Mac is sitting nervously on the toilet as she waits for the results on this pregnancy test. She had been extra bitchy recently, extra horny, just extra everything. Her phone vibrates in her hand as the time goes off. She looks down at the test her jaw drops, her head becomes cloudy and her heart fills with joy. She looks over the sink filled with 20 tests all saying the same results. She knew exactly how she was going to tell Peep and she wants to do it now.  "BABYYYYY" Mac leaves the small toilet with a carrier bag full of tests, heading towards the kitchen she looks behind her at Peep feeling sorry for himself in bed.

"Yes my love?" She grabs her bag which she's already got a birthday card in it and present box. She starts writing in the card and carefully empty's the tests into the box. Peep is so hungover he doesn't even notice what she is doing.

"Can you get me a soda?"

She turns and stares at him hands on her hips "did you seriously just scream for me for 10 minutes for a fucking soda?" She laughs to herself as she grabs two cans from the fridge and takes the present into the back room. She closes the door behind her, throwing him one of the cans.

"Ooo are we having sex?" He jokes with her "I'll just lay here and you can sit on me. I can't move or I'll vom on you" he laughs holding the cold can up to his forehead, soothing his headache.

"I know it's earlier than normal but I thought you might want a birthday present?" She shakes the box the tests make a rattling noise. He nods his head with a massive grin. She hands him the card and the box. "Read it out loud"