15

"ITS TOUR TIME" Mac jumps up and down on the bed waking Peep up as the cameras around them film. "WAKE UP BABY WAKE UP" she carries on jumping and down laughing until Peep grabs her ankles pulling her down so she is sitting on his chest. He pulls her down kissing her. "Morning baby. We got tour" she smirks in his face. She rolls over on the bed next to him as he passes her a zoot. "Are you excited baby?" He nods

"Why have you got so much energy?!" He moans into her shoulder lightly biting it.

"I had a redbull for breakfast" she laughs "I had to do last minute scheduling. Needed energy" she looks at him not knowing if this a good time to bring this up "baby. Tracy called me" she looks over at him. The pair haven't really spoken since the whole Malika thing. Even when they lived together it was really awkward and he moved out after a month.

"Right I'm exiting this convo" Peep moves and get out of bed.

"Baby come on. He wants to see us on tour. He feels really bad for what he did"

"Mac I don't understand why you want to see him after what he did and I really don't wanna see him" Peep leaves the room to shower before they leave.

"Baby!...........GUS" she shouts after him but he just ignores her as he gets into the shower. She lays flat on back sighing hoping she could of made the two reunited but that is not the case right now. He won't even listen to the idea. She flicks through Instagram on her phone while she listens to Gus sing in the shower, she reaches over to her notebook and starts writing down lyrics, while she has some time she starts playing random notes on their piano while singing some lyrics, it starts to fall together. "Baby that's beautiful. Sing it again"  she starts up on the piano again and starts signing. Closing her eyes, Never being able to sing in front of him, even after all these years she still gets nervous singing in front of him.

Tell me something, boy, Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void? Or do you need more? Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself, Longing for a change, And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now.

Peep starts clapping along with the crew behind them. She starts nervously laughing at all the praise "Baby that's beautiful" he leans over the piano and kisses her "come on we gotta leave" he pulls her hand towards the door where their bags are waiting for them. She grabs her notebook off the side as he rushes her out the door he is too excited for this tour.  As the leave their building they catch an Uber to the airport, stepping out of the Uber they see Bexey and the crew are all standing outside to her surprise she sees Chloe standing there hanging off Bexey. Gus turns to her as they walk up to the entrance "did you know?" He points to Chloe on the sly. Mac just shakes her head as they reach the airport doors . She just walks straight into the airport and to the check in desk, she loves Chloe but since she moved into the building they see so much of each other she was kinda hoping for a little time apart. The flight is long but they eventually land in Washington but there is no rest for them, they head straight to the tour bus. She pours shots for everyone on the crew, it's their new tradition for every tour. They all take a shot and walk out to the parking lot before the all leave. She has brought morning circle from her festival days to tour now and it's a real energy booster.

"Ok guys. This is gonna be a long tour I'm not gonna lie to y'all. But it's gonna be bloody brilliant and y'all gonna love it. Thank you all for taking time to do this with us, we appreciate you all and love you all and we got this. Peepkin on 3. 1....2....3 PEEPKIN" everyone shouts in unison and knocks back their shot before climbing onto the bus. The crew have mic everyone up and have actually starting interviewing a few people. She looks at the camera "give us three week and We will all be tearing each other apart" she laughs at the camera and walks off to the back room. Peep goes running up behind her tackling her on to the bed in the back room. "GUSSSSS" she yells from under his body. He kisses the back of her neck.

"I LOVE YOU MACKENZIE" and goes running back down the bus again. He laughs into camera as he runs past it, she stands in the door way shaking her head at him.

"I HATE YOU" she shouts back at him.

"NO YOU DON'T DICKWAD. YOU LOVE ME" he laughs from behind the camera. She tries her hardest not to laugh but she can't help herself, she burst out laughing. The bus finally starts moving and they are on their way. She sits on the couch writing more lyrics to the song she started working. Gus sits down next to her watching her work.

"Baby I started writing this as a duet. Will you sing it with me?" She hands him the lyric book. He nods his head. She starts playing on the mini piano she has for her MacBook. He starts singing as she plays.

Tell me somethin', girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longin' for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

She carries on playing as she starts to sing

Tell me something, boy
Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?
Or do you need more?
Ain't it hard keeping it so hardcore?
I'm falling
In all the good times I find myself
Longing for a change
And in the bad times I fear myself
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

They then start to sing together

In the shallow, shallow
We're far from the shallow now
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Whoah
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
We're far from the shallow now

She brings the song to close, looking up they see everyone standing around them with jaws open.

"Guys that was amazing" Chloe breaks the silence

"It was all Mac, she wrote this. It's amazing. She has such a good talent" he kisses her "can we perform it tonight?"

"Are you sure? It doesn't really fit in with your style?"

"Yeah. I'll play star shopping then we can play this" he looks at her with those big brown eyes and she melts in them. She nods her head with a massive grin on her face. He kisses her before the bus comes to a stop. They are finally here at the venue, she needs a nap badly but there is no rest for the wicked. After her and Chase get everything set up she heads off to the bus to get ready for the show. She stands at the side of the stage watching him perform, her heart full of love and admiration of him doing what he does best. Eventually the time comes. "So my beautiful wife wrote a new song today and I want y'all to hear it" he takes her hand pulling her out on stage, Chase quickly hands her a mic before the songs kicks and Peeps starts singing. She can feel the nerves building as her part gets closer and closer. It's here. She looks Peep directly in the eyes and starts to sing, the nerves wash away and she gets into the swing of performing. The crowd go crazy everyone loves it.