33.

Aren't y'all lucky! 2 updates! I'm getting loads of ideas so this is why.

MacDaddy guys we found Peeps long lost son today! We offered to buy him by the owner said no

I wish I was joking 🙃🙃

Happy anniversary baby!! 7 years together?! How time flies! I love you hubby! You're the most amazing man I've ever met and I'm so proud of you every single day! All those bitches waiting for us to fall. Sorry cunts. We still standing 😝😝

Tagged LilPeep

1,289,786 likes

LilPeep I love you baby! Here's to 700 more together❤️❤️

"I cannot you asked the ice cream guy to buy that statue" Mac laughs as she wraps her arm around Peeps waist they walk off towards the house. "He must of thought we were insane" Gus laughs as he wraps her arm around his neck kissing the top of his head.

"Well we kinda are" he winks at her "why don't we go for a drink baby. Meet up with the boys. Invite Chloe?" Peep starts pulling her towards a bar.

"Do you want a drink?" She winks at him he nods at her biting his lip. "Fine you call the boys I'll call Chloe" she pulls her phone out of her pocket.

6 x missed calls Pickles🥒

She completely disregards the notification and calls Chloe to come down to the bar to meet them.

LilPeep happy anniversary babygirl! 7 years together 😱 I owe my life to you baby

LilPeep happy anniversary babygirl! 7 years together 😱 I owe my life to you baby. Without you, I'd having nothing. You have me the confidence to shoot for my dreams. We are still achieving those dreams today. Every day you amaze, inspire and motivate me. I love you so goddamn much. You the love of my life and the love of my next 70 lives.

All those hoping we fall. Well fuck you cause we ain't going anywhere 💜❤️

They spend their anniversary drink with their friends. It sound simple, but it's all they wanted to do. Spend it with the ones they loved with laughter and good drinks. They sit in a beer garden in Camden, the air is cold by the sun is shining down, Mac and Peep cuddle up together watching as their friends laugh around them. Mac reflects on all the shit they've been through in the last couple years, they've come so far and overcome so much to get this point. Were they are both finally happy not drug dependent anymore and can finally enjoy the simple moments in life.

UNKNOWN NUMBER IS CALLING
Accept | Decline

"Hello?" Mac answers the call, getting up from the table and moving to a quiet place.

"Hi Mac this Jerry from MTV. You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good thanks, how can I help you?"

"Well I've got some good news. Both you and Peep have been nominated for VMAs" A wave of happiness rushes over Mac their hard work is finally paying off.

"Oh my god. What for?!" She can't control the excitement in her voice.

"We've got you nominated for video of the year for ' Shallow Ft Lil Peep, Best new artist. Best collaboration you and Lil Peep for Shallow, best alternative video for 'I love it when you cry' ft Steve Aoki and song of the year for 'Shallows' ft Lil Peep. And then we've got Peep nominated for song of the year for 'Better off (dying)' artist of the year, best collaboration for 'I've been waiting' ft Fall Out Boy, best music video from home for Hate Me and then finally we are honouring you're father for his contributions to music. We are under the impression that your the director of affairs for him. Is this correct?"

"Oh my god. Thank you so much this is amazing. Yes that is correct" Mac cannot control the excitement in her voice as Jerry goes through everything with her. Thank he said he is going to email her all the information because she has not been listening to a word he has been saying. All she can think of is that their hard work has been recognised. She rushes over to the table interrupting the conversation with a round of lemon drop shots for everyone. "I would like propose a toast" she holds up her glass moving over to Gus.

"What we toasting hunny?" Chloe asks.

"We are toasting to the 9 VMA nomination Peep and I just got" she announces the good news to the group as she sits down.

"Oh my god. Baby are you being for real?!" Peep turns to her, she has a massive grin on her face as she nods. "What for?!" Peep can't control his excitement either.

"You got nominated for artist of the year, best video from home, song of the year and best collaboration. I've been nominated for best new artist, video of the year and best alternative video. AND then WE'VE been nominated for song of the year with shallow and best collaboration"

"Oh my god guys this amazing. You power couple" Chloe breaks the silence as Gus is in too much shock to even speak right now. Everyone cheers and necks back their shots. Mac clicks her fingers in his Gus'a face as he is still in shock at the news.

"Happy anniversary baby!" Mac laughs as he finally reacts.

"Happy anniversary. We worked so hard for this baby" he pulls her face closer to his "I love you so fucking much you annoying 5"4 queen. We are gonna dominate that award ceremony" he kisses her she starts to giggle.

"I love you to baby you annoying skinny man" she turns to the rest of the group "I actually have one more. They are honouring Dad for his contribution to music"

"Oh my god guys this is amazing congrats!" Ryan congratulates the happy couple of the big news. Even though they haven't won yet, even just to be nominated is a big deal. They are both so excited for their hard work to be paying off and recognised.