13.

"BABY"  Mac shouts from the dinning table. She waits for Peeps response, she waits but there's no response. Him and Bexey are playing PlayStation in the spare bedroom. "BABYYYYY" she shouts again still there is no response. "GUSTAV" she screams. He finally pops his head around the doorframe.

"You yelled my love?" He mocks her with a grin on his face.

"Do you want to stay with your Mom when we play New York or do you want to get a hotel?" She's asks him planning the tour. "Also is Chlo in there with you guys?"

"Urm yeah she is babe, it's a bit far to drive after the show. Hotel?"

"Ok well we've got two days off after so we could stay with her the next day. See everyone then go off on the third day? Or do you wanna do two shows?"

"No, not two shows. I like your idea baby" he grins at her itching to get back to the game.

"Do you actually like my idea or do you want to get back to your game?" She feels like she is dealing with a child sometimes. He smiles at her walking over kissing her.

"No I like your idea baby girl. We haven't seen Mama since the funeral" he kisses her again

"Don't forget we are in the studio all next week, baby you gotta get this album recorded before tour starts in August. That's only like 16 weeks to write and record  baby"

"I know boo, can you help with music later?" He asks her kissing her again and again

"Of course I can baby" she kisses him " it's 8pm you wanna eat?" He nods his head sitting on the chair next to her scrolling through Instagram, he leans his head on her shoulder. She wraps her hand around his head stroking the side of his face. She kisses the top of his head "what you want? You want pizza? *shakes his head* you want Thai food? *shakes his head* you want sushi?" He nods his head with a massive grin on it, he pulls her face towards him.

"I LOVE YOU" he shouts at her, she bursts out laughing.

"I LOVE YOU MORE" he shakes his head "does Bex want sushi?" He shrugs his shoulders, he looks sleepy she knows what is coming next. He won't wanna work on music and they'll end watching films in bed "BEX YOU WANT SUSHI?" There's no response. Then they hear quiet moans, both their jaws drop. Mac quickly puts her hand over Peeps mouth to stop him yelling more. With her spare hand she puts one finger to her mouth making a shushing sound. The noises get a little louder, then a little louder. "Oh my god. They are having sex!" She whispers to Peep pointing to the spare bedroom, her hand still over his mouth. "Shush" she slowly removes her hand creeping over to the bedroom door. They press their ears against the door, it is very clear now they are having sex. She presses her finger against her lips to silence Gus from making noises.  He pulls his phone out of his pocket, showing her the screen Justin Timberlake SexyBack is about to play. She smiles and silently laughs giving thumbs up. She carefully wraps her hand around the door handle trying not to make any noise. With her spare hand she holds up three fingers, then two, then 1 and she opens the door the pair barge in, Peep presses play on the song.

"AYYYYYYYYYYYY" they say in unison dancing around the edge of the bed as they sing at the top of their lungs.

"You two suck" Chloe laughs throwing a pillow at them as they leave the room shutting the door.

Mac looks up at him with a seductive look on her face, she takes his hand walking backwards leading him to their bedroom. "Practice?" She bites her lip and he willingly follows locking the bedroom door behind them. She puts her hand over Peeps mouth trying to be as quiet as possible so Chloe doesn't hear them fucking. Bexey has heard a bunch of times, even walked in a few times but Chloe has not and they would like to keep it like that. They hear the bedroom door trying to be open but it's locked. "HA WE KNOW HOW LOCK A DOOR" Mac shouts at the pair trying to get back at them. Peep collapses next to her on the bed panting. She leans over to the bedside table pulling a pre rolled zoot out and lighting up. She takes a deep inhale before passing it over to Peep and exhaling, letting the smoke engulf her face for a moment and she relaxes into her loves body.