How We Happened

The 2nd Wizarding War was history. It has been 2 years since the war and Hermione Jean Granger was living with her boyfriend Ron Weasley. Everyone had to know what the Golden Trio was doing, including their personal life. Hermione wasn't aware that being a celebrety would ruin her life.
She came home one day from work and headed to the kitchen. The kitchen was a mess, but that was nothing new, knowing how messy her boyfriend was. She saw 2 glasses of wine only half full and she knew she and Ron didn't drink any wine last night so Ron must have had a guest. She smelled a strong parfume, but it wasn't hers so it had to be a woman, but the room shouldn't still smell like that, if that woman has left the house. She than heard something that sounded like someone falling from bed. She couldn't believe Ron was already sleeping, he never slept before 23 o'clock. She walked the bedroom only to find her boyfriend having fun with somebody else. And out of every single girl in the world it had to be Lavander Brown. She couldn't believe her eyes. She didn't want him to stop her so she just waved her wand to pack her things, grabbed her bag and ran out of the house. Hermione knew she had to disappear because by now everyone will know about what had happened. Daily Prophet had their eyes and ears everywhere.
Being a former Deatheater in the new world wasn't easy. His father was locked up in Azkaban and his mother fell in depression, so he had to take care of her. Soon she passed away and Draco couldn't stay in England where he was constantly being reminded about his wrongdoings so he went abroad. He went to the United States, where he studied hospitality and service management. As he came back to England, he opened his own company that had its own chain of five-star hotels Wizarding Corporation. His best friend Blaise Zabini was his right hand. They worked hard so one day Blaise had an idea to take his friend out.
"Come on mate, I really want to see that new movie and just chill. We haven't had a day off in ages."
"I'm really not in the mood for movies Blaise."
"Please, just do me a favour this one time. Just once be spontaneous and have fun with me. Maybe you will even meet the future Mrs. Malfoy. Who knows?"
"Fine, but you owe me."
As they came to the cinema, Blaise went to buy tickets, while Draco went to refresh himself. On the way out of the bathroom, he bumped into a girl.
"Sorry, I didn't see you there", the girl said. She had brown curly hair, hazel brown eyes and a cute smille. She looked kinda familiar, but he could't quite make put from where.
"Draco Malfoy, is that really you?",the girl said.
"Yes, and you are?"
"Come on, don't play dumb. As like you can't recognise your favourite victim?
"Well, Hermione Granger. Sorry, but those days are behind me. If I may ask, what are you doing here?"
"Well, Ginny made me come. I haven't had the best day so she thought it would cheer me up. And you?"
"Blaise..."
"Oh, I get it. He could be a pain in the ass sometimes."
"Yeah, he really can. But what have you been up to these few years?I haven't seen you since the war had ended. It was like you had dissappeared."
"Well, as you know, Ron and I are done."
"I read about that in the Daily Prophet. He is a jackass."
"I knew I had to go so I traveled, visited Germany, France, Spain, Argentina, Nigeria, Canada... All in all I had to get my mind of of him, so I traveled and now I'm a travel reporter for the Prophet making my way to become the head editor. And you?"
"I was in the States after my mother had passed, there I studied hospitality management and now I have my own company WizCorp and a chain of luxurious hotels."
"Impressive. Well it was nice to catch up, but I really have to go now. Ginny is waiting for me."
"Maybe we could catch up, if you have time."
"Sure, I would like that. Saturday at 17 in the Diagon Alley?"
"Sounds good. See you there."
"Bye."
Draco went back to his friend.
"You never would have guessed who I just bumped into?"
"Don't tell me. Was it Granger perhaps?"
"How did you know?"
"I saw Weasley girl at the ticket booth and she told me she was waiting for a friend so it was kinda obvious. But let's go now, the film is about to start."