Epilogue: 7 Years Later

The Wizarding world was joyfull again. All the evil has vanished for good this time. Skylar Lestrange Granger was locked up in Azkaban with the other followers. The World felt safe again. Our heroes got their happy endings.
Bradley was now 11 and starting Hogwarts. The Unicorn Tamer was sorted into Gryffindor as his mother before him.
Rosalie was now 17 and finishing her last year at Hogwarts being sorted into Hufflepuff.
T.J. the little prankster was not so little anymore. He was 21 now and studying Animagus and Beasts magic at the Newt Scamander Institute in London. He wanted to stay close to his family, especially after everything that has happened 7 years ago.
Cameron, at the age of 25, finished university with flying colours and became the CEO of WizCorp in America. He was engaged to his long term girlfriend Amber Zabini, soon to be Malfoy who worked with him.
Brianna, also 25, forgot about James and was dating Niel for 2 years after the war, but it didn't work out. He wanted to reach out to his father which Brianna saw as nonsense. Now she is living with Angela Zabini in Paris as a co-owner of Brangelic Fashions. It soon became a top fashion mark in the world, both muggle and wizarding along side Addidas, Nike, Puma...
Lyria was now 26 and happily married to Tom Zabini. They were married for 6 years now and had a 2 year old daugter Lia Cho Zabini in honer of Cho, who passed away during the war. She found her new passion for mysteries and is now a reporter for the Daily Prophet. As a side project she writes mistery novels that are quite successfull in England.
Malfoys and Potters hung out more often now. Draco and Harry burried the war hatchet and became friends. Harry finnaly came to game nights with Ginny and Theodore Nott was now dating Lavander. They have been together for 5 years now. They aren't martied, but live together so Theo has become like a father to Rose and Niel.
Niel reached out to Ron who was living happy single life in Canada. He was working as a TV reporter and Niel and Rose visited him every month for a week.
Our favourite couple was 46. They were still in love after all this years. Proud parents of 6 war heroes and grandparents of a beautiful baby Lia. Hermione was the heroine once again and Draco fought on the right side this time. Once they were alone at the Manor, they decided to travel the world. Hermione would still edit the Prophet, but would write as a Travel reporter once again. Draco travelled to his hotels and she followed him. The WizCorp expanded to Asia and Australia. Happy and carefree Hermione and Draco travelled through the New World holding their hands tight as teenagers. They didn't let go of each other. Draco hold onto Hermione's hand to keep her safe and never lose her again and she hold onto his to never worry again if he goes into battle alone.