Chapter 4

Ang POV

Today Shawna and Ryan and koby are back and the gang is back together.

Everybody is sitting at Ryan's house as usual and we are tryna plan an couples trip. So everybody and their boyfriend and girl is here including Selina and everytime she says smart something I just wanna pull up my dress and throw this pussy in Bryan face so she can watch him dine on my juices.

"My mom is supposed to have something that weekend."

"Oh my gosh Danny it is Paris we need to go it's only for seven days like we never go anywhere." He sighed.

"But you know how she gets."

Ryan laughed softly.

"Sounds like a bitch." Him and Bryan dapped eachother up and laughed. "Like dude come on your girl really wanna go like your mom can wait." Danny sighed.

"I am gonna see what I can do." I instantly got annoyed.

I am over this shit.

"Well I am going I don't care because we ain't gang up in two years and I am out I don't give a fuck."

"Right me and my bitches need to be out." Shawna laughed.

"Okay Like Damn I been cooped up in the house bored." Rae laid and kobys chest.

"shot I am tryna go to Paris and get somebody pregnant." Koby said and Bryan agreed and they dapped eachother up.

"Shit I fell like everybody should get pregnant at the sametime and we could do a photo shoot and that would be so cool." Shawna squealed and I laughed. "Everybody is ready for a 2nd baby and this bitch don't even want one kid." I shrugged.

"Exactly I would get pregnant with y'all." Shawna eyes damn near popped out her head.

"Really? You would get pregnant with us." I nodded and she squealed and hugged me. "Now you definitely need to come Danny" Bryan coughed and Shawna look at him and laughed.

"My mom says we should wait to marriage for kids so she don't even need to think about that shit."

"Okay now I see it." Rae nodded and I nodded myself. "It's badder then you could ever make it seem." She whispered in my ear.

"Exactly and I am getting so fucking annoyed just hearing him talk about her." I sighed softly and she nodded.

"He is a bitch." I nodded.

"He gotta get her okay everytime like nigga grow up and stop fucking sucking your mom titties bitch ass nigga. Fucking- ugh." I sighed and she kissed my cheek.

"It'll get better." I nodded.

"Well since you can't get pregnant because his mom said no." Shawna rolled her eyes. "We gotta figure out something."

"I want a dog."

"My mom is allergic." Danny said and i snapped my head in his direction.

"Danny please stop doing that." I sighed and he frowned up his face. "Not everything is about her like you bring her up every three seconds." I whispered in his ear.

"I got you." Bryan assured me and I sighed.

"You don't got shit." Selina scoffed. "Her nigga got her. He just gotta ask his mommy first." She laughed.

That is the funniest thing I heard that bitch say but I can't laugh.

"Chile you are annoying as fuck like are you fucking your mom or something? Cause something ain't right boo." She shook her head. "My mom this my mom that Like Damn she must suck a good dick you never ask your girl what she wanted or how she felt about it. You ain't even realize how you are embarrassing her all you care about is mommy this mommy that like boy shut the fuck up. Why you so hype to be in the discussion if you gonna shoot everything down because your mom. Do you know how weird that is?" She looked at him and he look confused.

"That's your concern because?"

"Because you are fucking annoying as fuck." She shrugged. "Man the fuck up or leave her alone because if she went out with this man I know hunt Damn well your not her type."

Did she lie? No, but it is overstepping? very much so.

"Let's not do this." I stepped in.

I was confused within myself because I wasn't mad at her because that bitch was spitting and i also don't wanna argue about this later.

"Let me shut up." She got back on her phone.

"Yes please do." I warned her and she rolled her eyes.

Everybody was quiet.

"Yeah on that note let's go." He sighed and grabbed he keys and walked out the room and I hugged everybody and said my goodbyes.

I hopped in the car.

"What the fuck was that?" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I yelled back because who the fuck.

"You just gone let them disrespect me like that. Them your fucking people. You are a fucking punk. You sat there and let a bitch I don't know disrespect me."

"I ain't no fucking punk don't fucking play with me." I Snapped. "You are a fucking punk. I didn't say shit because why would I yell or be mad at her for speaking on the truth."

"So if you felt that way why you ain't say shit! The fuck!" He yelled.

"I do! You don't fucking listen to nobody but your fucking mom! The bitch walk around starting shit with me and cursing at me and I tell you and all your dumb ass say what you want me to do?" I mocked him.

"That is a legit question that you have yet to answer like the fuck! You want me to slap my mom or something I am not sure what you want me to fucking do."

"You know what?" I tried to ignore his whining and complaining.

The is finna be the longest 45 min drive.

"All you do is bitch and complain about this and about that like when I make an attempt to fix it you have nothing to say." He spoke calmly. "And then your little side nigga always looking at you like he in love and he always sending shots like I will shoot that nigga play with me"

I didn't mean to but I had to bust out laughing because wow.

"Ain't shit fucking funny when I start- matter fact let me shut up."

"You are so tough but can't tell your mom no." I shook my head.

"Tell her no for what? To impress you? Man please." He scoffed. "You don't do shit you don't pay a bill and you barely do anything around the house like my mom said you are not wife material."

"Bitch your fucking mom ain't have to tell you that because I told you that! You aren't husband material and you wanna talk about what I don't do. I don't pay a bill because when I was trying to you would say your mom always said- you know what you don't have to throw shit in my face. That's why I don't trust you and I will never ever be comfortable with you. You a bitch you let your mom run you and just to make you happy I let that bitch run me and you are so ungrateful. You mad at me because of somebody who only knew you for an hour read you your life that how you know you are transparent and you are a bitch and everyone can see it."

"You aren't good for shit at all like at all. I love you because you have a great personality and awesome sex and you ain't even been giving me sex like girl let's be real. You would still be living with your mom or living with another nigga because you can't do shit by yourself."

"I know." I was over the arguement.

"Shit who don't know. My mom was right about you. You are an ungrateful bitch."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"You just sit on your ass and do nothing."

"Mhm."

And that's how it was for the rest of the car ride.