Chapter 14

Ang POV

"BRYAN!" I yelled walking in his house.

"Hey baby." He came down the stairs and hugged me.

"We talked about this." I sighed and he shrugged.

"Girl I'm single I do and say as I please." He kissed my fore head and let me go. "Wanna cook me some breakfast?"

"Sure. What you want?" I passed him my purse and he locked the door and hung it up.

"Shit surprise me." He hopped on the counter.

"Okay." I sighed and "I got some tea for you bitch...."

"Bitch what happened...." he mocked me.

"So you know how Koby and Rae getting married?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with dat?"

"Nothing. I am happy for them and I am so happy he finally did it because they make eachother genuinely happy."

"Oh okay."

"However tell me why she choose Shawna to be her maid of honor."

"Why she do that? What y'all mad at eachother or something?" I shrugged.

"No but I think shawna is probably more of a sister to her."

"I don't get it." He looked at me.

"Like maybe she likes shawna better and my dad said your siblings don't have to be your maid or man. Your dad was his and my uncle wasn't. But we all know your dad and my dad are inseparable like I don't even know how I didn't know you growning up but anyway yeah. I don't know I am just a little salty." I put butter in th pan and pour the pancake batter in.

"Well don't be baby. Just make the best of it. What is them other people that stand up there with her?" I laughed.

"Bridesmaids." I turned and face him and he nodded

"Yeah be one of dem." He grabbed my wraist and pulled me to him. "I mean they important to right?" I shrugged.

"Yeah." He starred at me and bust out laughing.

"My bad but-"

"It's not funny." I whined.

I finished his breakfast and we just laughed and talked.

***

"Hey y'all." I walked in Ryan's house.

"Wussup favorite cousin." Ryan got up and hugged me.

I hugged shawna and Rae and Koby and sat down and Bryan flopped down next to me and when I tell you this man was so close.

"Bryan. Back up." I laughed and he wrapped his arm around me. "What y'all up to."

"Talking about the wedding." Shawna said and cheesed and I laughed. "I was telling her that their colors should be different. Koby what is your favorite color?"

"Purple." I said and they started laughing.

"She right though."

"Okay how about purple and white?" Shawna asked.

"Yeah. Bridesmaids and groomsmen wear purple and then y'all wear white and black." I suggested

"Yeah."

"But I think he should wear a purple suit."

"Or he could wear a purple lining and pocket square and-"