Chapter 16

Ang POV

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom and threw up. I finished doing what I was doing and brushed my teeth and got in the shower.

I am at my house right now. By myself Because shawna has been there because of Becca. Becca is really going through it. I understand her though. When you first experience stuff like that it is very sad and scary. It changes you and I had my dad to help me and she doesn't really have anyone.

I got dress in house wear. I rather just stay in the house because I don't wanna be around that energy. I will literally beat that bitch half to death and then I would loose ryan and I can't do that that is my brother.

"Hello." I answered my phone.

"Hey best."

"Hey Rissi *Christian*" I squealed and he laughed softly.

"Send me your address I miss you."

"Okay." He hung up and I sent him my address.

Bryan started FaceTiming me.

"Hey baby." He smiled into the phone.

"Hey Bryan." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"What you doing?"

"Nothing waiting on Christian we about to hang out." He shook his head. "What?"

"Baby I don't think that nigga gay." I laughed.

"What you mean?"

"Like the way he be touching you and hugging you and I don't wanna have to whoop his ass."

"He has a whole guy friend. I don't think he looks at me that way." He rolled his eyes. "Stop rolling you eyes like a bitch."

"I'm tryna rolled this tongue on that clit." I smiled. "But you bald headed ass keep playing. These bitches getting on my nerves. I am having withdrawals I ain't see you and 2 whole exhausting days. When I fuck my dick gone be on X games mode. I'm gone take your soul and make you pass out I mean like crying. All gushy shit like fucking your shit up. I might just massage you back while I'm dicking you. Ran my fingers through you hair. Spit in your mouth. I gone get you pregnant I mean shit I already do be tryna get you pregnant but that shit ain't working I'ma have to double up."

"Boy don't get me pregnant I will whoop your ass." He laughed. "But everything else is a must. I can feel it now and it feels amazing."

"Play that pussy for me."

"Like right here on the camera."

"Yeah."

"Okay." He smiled.

***

"You screen recorded." He nodded. "Send it to me. I wish it had sound cause the sound be making me wet."

"Who you telling." We laughed.

Somebody knocked on the door.

"Christian here!" I yelled and jumped up and put my shorts back on. I fixed myself and answered the door. "Rissie." He hugged me tightly.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." I kissed his cheek.

We went in the house.

"Bryan ima call you back my favorite guy is here."

"He your favorite guy but you was just playing wit that pussy for me." We laughed.

"I don't care and I'll do it again and he will still be my favorite guy." I shrugged and Christian laughed. "You so jealous."

"I don't give a fuck don't talk to me no more. I love you bitch." He hung up.

I text him I love you too and closed my phone.

"Best why you glowing like this. You must really was playing with yourself."

"I was." I shrugged. "Chile so what's tea before I spill mine."

"Nothing really oh my dad reached out to me."

"What did he say." I crossed my legs and gave him all my attention.

"He was basically apologizing and telling me how much him and my brothers miss me and talk about me."

"Do you miss him?"

"No honestly. I just want my mom back. I will never trust my older brothers or my dad. They done so much to me by doing nothing. My brothers were my dawgs and I looked up to them. I could never understand why if I married a man and woman bothered them so much. I mean I wanna have that type family in the future like that's my goal unless a man that really just has my heart. I haven't had a guy or girl really make me fall in love. So I don't know I just know I like both... Periodt."

"So your Bisexual not gay."

"Well motherfuckas say gay either way so I just say that but yes I'm bisexual."

"Don't let motherfuckas Tell you what you are they wouldn't have a B in LGBTQ+ community if bisexual wasn't a sexuality. So fuck whoever makes you feel low for that shit. Life is about the triple L LOVE LAUGH LIVE , just live it to the fullest and love god and everything god created and you good." He nodded.

"Now what's your tea." He laughed.

"so you remember my sister got engaged?" He nodded. "Yeah why she make the other girl we are friends with her maid of honor." He frowned up his face.

"You talking about the shawna girl."

"Yeah." He laughed.

"But I thought shawna said that- nevermind not my business. I would've thought you would be the way y'all are with eachother like y'all lowkey act like it y'all two against the world."

"I felt that way but I guess not. That ain't even all of it why we was having a normal ass conversation about the wedding and I swear on my mom I didn't have any animosity in my tone I was talking loud i was just talking outta no where she get loud and was like as the Maid of honor blah blah." I mocked her and he laughed:

"She smelling herself."

"Right! I was like let me leave before I do something I will regret. Then they call me and Rae like oh she didn't mean to hurt your feelings- bitch now I know y'all and I know y'all tried be funny because we did this to bitches before so first I am a grown ass lady her weirdo ass would never get to me. I put all that feelings shit aside a long ass time a go. Rae you know me and you know how I am set up so why would you even play yourself now if I pull up and beat everybody up in that house then I'm crazy."

"Yeah they was fishing. Have you talk to Rae about it."

"No I ain't talk to none of them but Ryan and of course my baby." I stuck my tongue out. "Shawna is at Bryan's house finally being a big sister for the first time in her life. So that's why I am here. I havent even spoken to my mom because she always takes Rae side and I don't wanna curse that lady out." He shook his head.

"Well whats the other girl that walk up there."

"Bridemaids."

"Yeah did she even ask you to be one of them?" I shook my head.

"No I guess I am automatically one I guess cause she ain't got not damn friends." He started laughing.

"Shit take what you can get."

"I am not that type of girl though but I am gone chill cause I love koby so much and seeing my brother happy is all that matter so I am gonna show up and I'll be cute." He dapped me up.

"Shit you do that regardless and if try you gone fuck around and look better then her and you shouldn't do that." I shrugged.

"I am gonna do it by accident." We laughed.

"You ain't shit."

"Shiddddd."