Chapter 30

Ang POV

"Bryan if that's what you wanna do I am all in." He nodded. "Our marriage is only gonna work with god in it. That is an amazing idea baby don't ever think you are saying or doing something dumb by trying get us closer to god."

Bryan wants us to go to church and get baptized to farther our relationship with god. To me that is an amazing idea.

"It's just that my Gmom used to say no marriage will work without god in the middle. I don't want you to feeling I am pressuring-"

"Bryan we are talking about getting closer to god and making our marriage beautiful and holy. We are not talk about me getting your name tatted."

"Well not yet."

"Tattoos are bad." I laughed.

Let's go get them church to get saved."

"We have a bachelor and bachelorette party to get to."

"Girl fuck that shit." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room.

"Babe Wait." I yelled.

"No let's go right now is the time to do this shit because we leave to tomorrow." He rushed me out the house thankfully Elijah was with Rae and Koby.

Parties was never our scene anyway but they planned everything for us so we were going go. Bryan hates strippers so I don't even know why we are doing this but it's the thought that countsThe idea of bachelor party isn't of our liking we had this conversation. Like the whole this you last night to entertain other bitches or niggas so act a fucking fool. Do they not know my man is crazy. I can't even have a dildo in the house he is still suspicious about the vibrator I had before I got back with him. This nigga is crazy but I had to show him that guys can use it too. *wink wink* I let that thing vibrate on his tip while playing with his balls had that nigga in there twitching. That was a long time like long ago.

We pulled up to a tattoo shop.

"You sure you want them to tattoo my ass?"

"This my ass and I want my name on it."I laughed.

We walked in the tattoo shop.

"What about on my lower back that would look better." He nodded.

"As long as i am looking at that shit when I'm pounding Yo shit." He smacked my ass and the guy beside us laughed.

"You are so embarrassing."

"I'm getting yo name right here." He lifted up his shit and showed me.

"That's like close to your ding dong. That shit gone hurt." He shrugged.

***

After about 3 hours we were down and when tell you that shit hurst way worst I imagined it was cool at first then like shading it was fucking life changing.

"Bryan this shit sting that shit better feel better before tomorrow." He grabbed my hand and held it all the way to the car.