Chapter 7

Ang POV

"This is so cool." I smiled in amazement.

We were all at this museum that I can't pronounce.

"Yeah this shit type fire." Christian wrapped his arm around my neck. "I would buy this shit for about twenty and sale it for like 150. Profit would be crazy." I nodded.

"This shit is probably not for sale." I looked at it. "This is probably old as fuck." He nodded and sat his chin on my head.

"Like probably a 100 years old plus." I nodded and we moved on to the next painting.

"This shit look a mess." We laughed and people looked at us.

"This is look like they dropped it by an accident and was like here ." I shook my head.

***

"Where is everybody at?" I looked around. "A big bitch is hungry."

I saw Ryan and Koby and knew everybody else was right behind them.

"Bitch how you get lost in there?" Rae walked up.

"Y'all were just moving to fast and it was all those people in there and I looked away for one second and y'all was gone."

"I turned around to ask you something and you wasn't there." Shawna pouted.

"She was about to have a panic attack I had to remind her you are grown." Ryan kissed her cheek and she laughed.

"Her ass need to stay close. Y'all know she not all the way there one of the motherfuckers bump her she fighting the whole museum." Bryan grabbed my arm pulling to him.

"What are you doing?" I tried to walk back but he grabbed my pants loop.

"Let me talk to you right quick." I looked at Christian and he nodded.

"Why can't y'all just talk right here?" Selina frowned

"It's not like that I just want to tell her something private." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay hurry up I am hungry babe." I sighed and he grabbed my hand and we walked away and ended up behind a building.

"Yo where the fuck you go with that nigga you don't fucking know him." He looked so angry.

"We were walking around the damn museum."

"You don't know that nigga enough to be walking around with him by yourself like everybody stayed together but y'all."

"Because I was actually enjoying observing the art for more meaning Bryan. You are not my boyfriend or my dad."

"I am just tryna keep your dumbass safe. You don't know that nigga you been talking to him for what a week." He back me up against the wall and put his arms over my head looked around to make sure no one was around. "You brought that nigga here talking about now you can get pregnant and shit I will beat you the fuck up no cap."

"What are you talking about I literally said I couldn't get pregnant by a nigga I just met." I yelled

"Lower your fucking voice!" He yelled so loud I know they heard it. "Listen keep your ass close to the rest of us. Don't show your motherfucking ass. Tighten the fuck up. I love you." He fixed my collar and walked off and I shortly followed.

I felt like crying but I would never show my emotions in front of everyone like that.

"You okay?" Christian asked and I nodded and we continued to walk with the rest of the crew.

We got to the restaurant and got seated two at a table.

"You sure you okay you havent said anything since y'all went to talk." I nodded.

"I am fine thing just got a little heated."

"Do he put his hands on you?" I shook my head.

"He made me soft but not that damn soft I beat that nigga ass ever 2 months. It's just I don't like the feeling of him being mad at me or him yelling down at me it makes me feel so small and like he is stronger and I can't talk. It's just frustrating because my little squeaky voice compared to his is no match at it's highest or my angriest." He nodded.

"Talk to him but it can effect y'all the long way around." He suggested and I nodded.

Beat his ass.

"But there is something I wanna tell you." Christian lowered his voice and I leaned in.

"What?"

"I am gay." I smiled in excitement because this is so freaking cool.

"That is so awesome." I squealed and hugged him. He pulled away laughing. "Why didn't you tell me before we came?"

"Because I really love your energy and I was tryna convince myself I am not gay but just hanging out here and feeling like myself with you just made me realize who I am and I thank you for that."

"This is so amazing and I am so excited. So now we can really be bestfriends!" He nodded. "I am so sorry if my excitement offends you this is new to me."

"No it's actually cute and welcoming and it makes me feel really great honestly atleast I know I got one person in my corner." I nodded.

"So have you told your mom and dad?"

"They were the ones that help me realized and of course my mom was open arms and my dad said he couldn't support me and my ways and said I should kill myself because I am going to hell either way." I gasped.

"What?" I was in total disbelief and disgust.

"Yup and he said he wants me to shoot myself for every dick I sucked" I covered my mouth and he nodded. "It completely Hurt me because me and my dad were so so so so close like he was my everything and we went through everything together and it was like after that little talk in the kitchen fucked up everything. He turned my brothers against me and when my mom died they didn't even have me up there with them they had me sit in the last row and my aunts had to literally curse him out and I felt like I went through that whole situation by myself. I almost granted him his wish. I never knew someone could hate their own kid like that. It was unbelievable and my mom was the only one I could count on and she left me but it's three years later and I am in a happier state and I am exploring me and tryna figure out what is best for me."

"That is so-"

"Girl don't cry."

"Well don't put me on the spot." He laughed and got up and hugged me. "I am so happy you are in a better space and you shouldn't have went through that and you came out so strong." He rudded my back and pulled away and wiped my face and kissed my forehead.