Chapter 30.5

Ang POV

We touched down in bran, Romania late last night. My grandma is watching Eli while we gone on our honeymoon and she is in charge of him today.

It's is officially the day. I am so nervous and excited. Everybody is tryna keep my mind off my dad but it's not working. I am just happy because I know he is happy for me.

"So with your hair... what was the idea. All this beautiful hair." She ran her fingers through my now blown out hair.

"Put it is a really nice bun for my first look and I want my make a bronze do." She nodded and started on my hair.

I Choose two different looks because I cannot party in white it's not my favorite color I would never wear white it I had the chance.

"I am so excited." Rae squealed.

"Yeah and I am so happy for her I remember when we went to Paris with in five minutes I knew they was in love." Christian laughed.

I had choose Christian to be my main of honor. Yes you read that right. He was and is the main one to be there for me besides Bryan. When I was going through it with Shawna he was there and when I went through it with Rae he was there and when my dad passed he called me everyday for hours and had me laughing and smiling. Him and Bryan were my outlet. Bryan was my spine and Chris was my rib cage.

I don't think that Shawna or Rae deserved the spot. Becca and I were never bestfriends or like super close and Tyana she is my bitch but she didn't even make the auditions.

"Right when they first met we felt it." Shawna laughed.

"Yes. She came in and soon as she said boy you shut the fuck up. I knows she had his heart. She had to beat my ass." Becca laughed. "She had me shook as soon as she walked in. I swear to god the vibration they give off felt exactly the same. They were made for eachother and we all knew it. He loves you so much and I love you just for loving and caring for my daughter as your own. Thank you so much."

"No problem at all she is my baby with her perfect self."

"She is bad as hell." She laughed.

"Don't do her please." They laughed.

"She is a sweetheart though." Shawna smiled. "Her and Nala and ManMan can't get enough of eachother."

"Yes and I adore it." I smiled.

"we gotta give Elijah some friends."

"He gone be just like his mom. Hanging around a bunch of old people." They laughed.

"I forget you are way younger then us." Shawna laughed.

"Yup he gone be just like his mommy." I cheesed and they laughed.

"I am so excited to see everybody." Tae squealed.

"Yes I got both sides here. They al wanted to step up since mom and dad couldn't make it. I appreciate everything. I love it so much like this day is gonna be perfect I just wish dad and mom could be here. It's like nobody could feel that gap. The way uncle Edd and Mr. Lawrence stepped up for me and Bryan I really appreciate it because-"

"Awe don't cry." I covered my face and started crying and somebody hugged me.

"It's just my dad was my everything. It's not a day and night when we didn't end up talking about my wedding and he was so excited about Eli and for it to just happen so fast and for the dumbest reason. It was so reckless and senseless. He was so excited and I never knew why he was talking about my wedding so much and then I saw the video and now I know he was just as excited as me. He knew it was coming soon. So that makes me happy to know he was happy and excited for me." I wiped me and hugged shawna again.