Chapter 29

Ang POV

I smiled at their messages and I sat up and shook Bryan

"Baby wake up its my birthday." He fluttered his eye up and smiled.

"Happy birthday baby." He rolled on top of me and kissed me.

"Mmm." I moaned into his mouth and he groaned and stopped kissing me and shook his head.

I hopped up and went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth jumped in the shower.

I feel like today is gonna be amazing like god has me feeling unexplainable. The happiness inside is dying to come out. I just know today it going be amazing. It's my koby year and I am with the love of my life and I have two beautiful kids that I would absolutely die for with no hesitation like I have a million reasons to be thankful and happy today or the rest of my days.

"Thank you Jesus." I smiled.

I hopped out and got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

"Good morning Rockstar." I picked her up.

"Good morning. Happy birthday." She yawned and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you baby. You ready to get in shower and get ready?" She nodded. "We are going have such an amazing day. We are going get some breakfast and then we are going to see Mickey Mouse and princesses and stitch." She smiled.

***

After about two and half hours of getting the kids ready and Bryan getting himself ready we went to a breakfast cafe where they sell Mickey pancakes and Rockstar was loving ever second of it and I let Elijah taste syrup today and he eyes shot open like a crack head and he damn near sucked my finger off. He is so amazing and cute.

One thing about Bryan ugly ass is he make some cute ass babies

"You is so cutest." I played with him and he laughed.

"I wanna see tianna from princess and the frog." Rockell smiled.

"Oh my gosh me too. That is my favorite princess."