Chapter 17

Ang POV

"Hey I am doctor smiles." I laughed a little.

"Hey I am Angela." I shook his hand.

"Hey so what is the reason for you visit."

"I have just been not feeling long good all around and I have no energy most of the time. It's like I am eating but what ever I eat I throw up because it just doesn't shit right with my stomach. I was thinking a stomach bug or something."

"Are you sexually active."

"Yes."

"When was the last time?"

"So I don't remember because I am making him wait." He laughed.

"Okay so When was your last Periodt."

Oh shit I never even noticed I never got that shit.

"It was supposed to be last week."

"Ok." He nodded. " are you opposed to a pregnancy test."

"Um yeah it don't matter."

I did the pee in the cup and did what I needed to do.

I know i am not pregnant because while shit- I might just be pregnant.

"God please I was playing with them bitches. I ain't ready for no baby. You know how I am, you can't take the shit I say seriously. I am 23 shit." I prayed and continued to pray over and over again until I her the knocks on the door.

"Come in."

"Hey... so the result of your test is that you are indeed 7 weeks pregnant." I sighed and he shot me a soft smile.

"Are you sure?" He nodded softly.

I am gonna kill Bryan. I am gonna kill his bitch ass. I know it's not dan what's his name Danny's because he wrapped up and pulled out and we wasn't haven't sex for the last 3 months of our relationship. I mean he ate this pussy til I passed out but that's about it I did give him a hand job a couple times I ain't gone lie. I never sucked his dick Bryan would kill both of us like for real.

I pulled up to Bryan's house and knock on the door.

"Who the fuck- hey baby what's wrong ?" I punched in his face and started fucking him up. "Chill out what did I do! Stop!" He grabbed my hands.

"You are so fucking stupid." I tried to get out his grip but he was to strong. "Why would you do that?" I screamed.

"Do what? What the fuck is your problem bitch? Fucking hitting me in my face and shit."

"Why you get me pregnant?"he froze and started smiling. "Ugh. Get off of me you are so stupid and inconsiderate you stupid bitch! You dumb ass bitch! Get off-" he kissed me and I fell into his trap instantly.

"Listen calm down okay. I gotchu. We got this okay." I nodded and he smiled and laughed softly.

"It's not funny." He kissed me.