Chapter 5

Ang POV

"Okay bitch and you still have a problem though." I argued with Selina. "Why did you even bring her?"

"Because that's my man and I go where he go."

"Girl relax before you get your feelings hurt." Shawna warned her.

"How about everybody relax." Bryan groaned. "Y'all doing to much."

"No she is doing to much she says shit to me everytime she is around me." All that new Ang shit going the fuck out the window. "Bitch I will ruin you with a question and a demand and a action." I scoffed.

"Stop." Bryan looked at me.

"No that bitch think she can ruin me let her she is mad her boyfriend broke up with her so now she gone being mean to me. Like bitch I will ruin you."

"Okay." I decided to shut down before I fuck up and fuck up what Bryan got going on.

"Dumb ass bitch." She mumbled. "You need to play with somebody safer. I don't know what bitches he brought around before me but all that scary shit or punk shit is not gone slide wit me."

I got up and Bryan instantly pushed me back down.

"What the fuck?" I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Nope sit down." He sat beside me.

"Bryan she is not gone do shit like the fuck." Selina stood up. "Y'all hyping this bitch up to get beat the fuck up."

"The disrespect in this room in astronomical." Koby and Rae laughed.

"Why cant everyone just calm down?" Ryan pulled from the blunt.

Everybody is high we were chilling and talking about the trip and then this bitch had the nerve to say I shouldn't come because I don't have a boyfriend like bitch I will borrow my nigga back for the trip.

"Bryan just let me go I am fine." I laughed and his shook his head.

"Aye do me a favor?" He whispered in my ear.

"What?"

"Calm down for me. You making my dick hard." I laughed and he pulled away and smiled at me.

"You are crazy." I shook my head.

"I'm serious." He bit his lip and I shook my head.

"Anyways." I smiled and everybody laughed softly. "What?"

"Why you get so happy?" Koby asked and and Ryan laughed.

"I don't know but guess what?"

"What?"

"I have to find a date to go to France." I squealed. "I am getting pregnant." Shawna laughed.

"You are a hoe." Selina said and Rae smacked her in her mouth.

* Okay, bitch, you're doing too much. Calm down before I beat you up. stop playing with my little sister before she fuck your nigga again*
"Está bien, perra, estás haciendo demasiado. Cálmate antes de que te dé una paliza. deja de jugar con mi hermanita antes de que se folle a tu negro de nuevo." She stood up and koby pick her up and through her over his shoulder and shook his head.

"We out." He dapped up Ryan and Bryan and they laughed. "My apologies girl."

Selina day there shocked.

We all looked at who and blood started to leak from her mouth.

She wiped her lip and screamed.