Chapter 29.5

Ang POV

"Baby are you forreal?" He nodded I couldn't help but cry like I can't believe this.

I thought marriage was a no for me. I remember the day he came to my house talking about my dad beat him up and I was laughing.

"Yes baby I have never been more serious in my life. I love you so much. I ain't good with speeches. So I am gone probably confuse you a little bit. I love you so much it is scary. I can't imagine or see myself without waking up beside you. Fuck everybody else. I want you I need you. I will never dishonor you ever again. Your love is so pure and solid. You are an amazing person. I love everything about you. I love every insecurity and every flex. Baby I see you and I love you. So. I practiced this for like five days." He paused and I wiped my face. "Angela Rose Rosalia Hernandez Poss ¿Me harás los honores de convertirme en mi esposa?"
* Angela Rose Rosalia Hernandez Poss Will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?*

"Si Bebe! Yes." I put my hand out and he slide the ring on my finger.

" I put my hand out and he slide the ring on my finger

What the fuck. This is the exact ring I showed him on Instagram.

"Baby!" I squealed and hugged him. "This is so amazing like how do you do it." I kissed him.

"I been planing it for a minute as you can see. I had to plan out the steps and getting your pops aproval was very important to you and I knew this time I was in it til the end. We all planned this out. Like the month after Selina and I broke up I started realizing what I really wanted. I am so glad I got that moment on tape so you can have that moment forever and I know it'll means much more now then ever. I wanted to just give you the video everytime you cried about forgetting his laugh. He told me I better drop at least $25'000 on your and he gone pay for the wedding." I laughed. "He loves you so much like so much." He stared into my eyes and kissed me passionately.

Somebody cleared their throat and I instantly felt embarrassed.

"I apologize if we- Christian!" I smiled at him and everyone else stood up and everybody was here and videographers and photographers. "Oh my gosh! Bryan how? This is so-" I covered my face and he hugged me.

This day is so magical. This is a day I would never forget.

"I love you so much." I felt somebody tryna take Eli out my hand and I tighten my gripped and looked I saw it was Christian I let him go. I wrapped my arms around bryan and held me.

Something in me knew my dad was dancing for me something let me know my dad was here.

"I love you so much Bryan."

"I love you baby."

I pulled away and he wiped my face and kissed my forehead and my nose and then my lips.

"Sorry Bryan but bitch!" Shawna squealed and I laughed.

"Mommy!" Rockstar yelled and ran to Becca.

All the girls crowded around me.

"Girl that ring!" Rae yelled.

"I love it!" Becca hugged me. "You deserve it honestly you are amazing."

"Thank you."

"Best I am so proud of you." Chris hugged me. "That shit is dancing." He held up my hand.

***

We all decided to go to dinner.

"So y'all have to set a date and everything pick y'all colors."

"Her dad's birthday. Right?" I nodded.

"Yeah we got what six months?" He nodded.

"That is a great amount of time." Rae said.

I nodded.

"Yeah I already know I want to have it in a castle I don't know where but my dad always wanted me to have a big over the top wedding and that's what I am going do." I shrugged.

"I am sure dad is still gonna pay for it."

I nodded.

"He made sure to show the money to boss man. Where everything was at and how it was set up and it all my mom now but I just put it in my bank account." They nodded.

"I am so excited for y'all like yes." Shawna expressed. "We all knew y'all were made for eachother from the first day she walked in the house. She was right at your neck and I was like oh shit." We laughed.

"Believe it or not when he first said his name I almost shitted myself but daddy ain't raise no bitch." I patted my chest. "Then I realize oh his fine ass crazy but not that damn crazy. He would've tried to kill me and got fucked up." We laughed.

"Girl bye." He waved me off. "I was like should I beat her ass or fuck her brains out." I gasped.

"We know which one you choose." Koby dapped him up.

"You heard!!" Bryan yelled and they laughed well I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't no beating my ass! We would've been boxing toe to toe in that bitch." He shook his head.

"Nah I would served you a strong one."

"Boy you gone pull my hair." He laughed.

"Baby do you really think you can beat me?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"I ain't pussy and I ain't going down after a few face punches. But this conversation doesn't matter cause you know the fuck better." He nodded quickly.

"Facts." All three of them dapped eachother up and laugh.

"But I want fall colors for the wedding and I want orange flowers everywhere."

"Okay we can do our favorite colors orange and black." I nodded.

"It has to be classy though."

"Yes. But we can all wear orange."

"I want my bridesmaids to wear orange and my maid of honor to wear a bronzey orange." They nodded. "The guys wear black like all black with orange pocket stuffers. Bryan and wear all black like all black." He nodded.

"That shit already sound fire."

"I am going need a change out dress cause white isn't my color at all." Bryan nodded.

"You sit down you gotta stain on. Your shirt I be like what the fuck she ain't even touch shit somebody fucking with us." I laughed and punched him in the arm.

We laughed and joke