Chapter 12

*Man man in MM*

Ang POV

"But bryan that's what you not understanding. I don't care. Y'all should give it an actual try like and if it don't work that okay but I am not going just jump into a relationship with you." I sighed and he rolled his eyes.

The talk with Chris got me thinking and he is right. I know how it is to be with Ryan so it shouldn't bring me so much joy to hurt another female. My mom always said a house built on another woman's tears will sink.

"So you telling me you can't be with me cause she loves me." He looked at me sideways.

"No... Bryan that's not- like just forget it you are not listening." He kissed his teeth and grabbed my arm and pulled me into him.

"I am listening and I understand.. I just don't want to."

"Bryan don't make me sad about it I don't wanna do this but this is the right thing to do" I cried into his chest and he rubbed my back.

"Listen do be sad with can still be bestfriends just with boundaries." I laughed at his sarcasm. "But you really taking my pussy away."

"I am taking MY pussy away." I looked at him and he wiped my face.

"OUR pussy."

"Whatever." I shook my head. "We both know who this pussy on."

"Bout we beat know who make the pussy smile." He smiled and I shook my head and laughed. "You sure no sex?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"Yes." I shrugged.

"We'll see how long that will last." He rolled his eyes. "I give you 3 days."

"No I am just gone go get a man."

"Bitch don't play your self." I laughed.

"Bitch I ain't speaking-" he grabbed my neck. "Mmm." He laughed.

"Like I said three days." He kissed me and walked out the room.

"Chile you wrapped around that man finger." Rae laughed. "But it's okay chile cause I'm the same way and not I got a ring wrapped around my finger." She looked at it and smiled.

"Shut up stupid bitch." I pushed her off the bed.

"Ouch mad ass bitch." She rubbed her shoulders and hopped back on the bed. "I miss my baby." She sighed.

"I miss her too."

"We leave tomorrow at 5:45 in the morning."

"I am excited." My door opened and Christian laid and on top of me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I rubbed my fingers through his hairs "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Tired."

"Okay."

"Why it smell like Bryan in here?" He asked not moving.

"Cause I sat him done and told him we can't do this anymore." I sighed.

"Good for you." He spoke softly.

"Good for my mind not my heart or my vagina. Why does doing the right thing never feel good?"

"Child we don't know." Rae sighed. "Let me find my man." She hopped up and i listened to Chris light snores and just thought.

What if me and bryan are meant for eachother and what if we aren't? Why does all this have to be so difficult like I don't understand. I just want to have and amazing husband which leads to an amazing family and an amazing life. What if I end up like my mom and dad. That would be horrible.

My mom and dad are really going through it because my mom has been or was cheating on him for almost 2 years. She said it's because he was always here at work and she was always anywhere but here and she just wanted to feel love and all this other shit. I don't understand where she is coming from at all but my dad does. He just loves her some much he wanted to make it work and of that worked in her favor. I'm not gonna Judge my mom, she was going through what ever she was going through internally.

I continued to play in Chris's hair and overthink til I fell asleep.

***

I woke up to the sound of screaming and I shook Chris. It was not dark outside witch mean we were sleep for atleast 6-7 hours.

"What the fuck is going on?" Chris hopped up and ran downstairs and I followed suit.

"Bitch you will get killed in this bitch!" Shawna yelled at Selina and everyone held her back.

"Whats going on?" Chris asked.

"This bitch is burning me out like." Bryan sighed. "Y'all let her go because she just talk to everybody anyway so let her go." He told Ryan to let shawna .

"You always taking their side."

"No stop talking to people like your indestructible or you cant be touched. You are negative as fuck. Everything that comes out your mouth is just rude and nasty and that shit ain't cute. And talking about people's kid is a no and I don't fuck with you so I'm done. You need to really work on yourself because ain't no way you love yourself with your mindset. Who in their right mind says somebody's baby is ugly, which he is not. Matter facts I'm just gone talk to you in private because to many motherfuckers around and in my face." He walked off and she followed.

"What did she say." I asked Rae.

"Man man was ugly." I scrunched you my face.

"What?" I shook my head. "Chillay that girl is tryna die." Rae nodded.

Shawna will hurt this girl about her kid she whooped becca's ass for plucking him. Like a mean whooped her ass like beat her the fuck up and then she beat the fuck outta this girl for touching him in the mall. All I am gonna say is don't play with her kid, her, or her man in that order.

"Calm down baby."

"Keep that bitch from around me I will kill that bitch!" You could see the hunger for blood in her eyes.

"Shawna relax baby come on." He lead her off and the disappeared.

"Wow." Me and Rae said in unison and shook our head.