Chapter 7.5

Ang POV

"So you telling me all you peoples got kids and you don't." I nodded.

"I am personally not right in the head for a baby. I would go in to detail but it would make me look weird because it would seem as if I am over dramatic but that shit is real and plus I am not tryna die." We laughed and I pulled from the blunt.

We were sitting on the balcony taking in the beautiful city of Paris.

"What a prefect time to fuck." I groaned and he laughed.

"I know how to fuck I was just tell you my preference." I laughed.

"Your phone ringing or mine?" I asked a bitch was faded.

He hopped up and went in the room and came back out with my phone.

"Hello."

"Come downstairs."

"How about you leave me the fuck alone." I hang up and Christian laughed. "He got my fucked up, my feelings still hurt. Fuck him." My phone dinged

Come open this door~ Bry😫

Fuck you~Me

Okay you got three seconds~ Bry😫

No because you are mean and I don't wanna talk to you~ Me

"He is so mean with his ugly self I don't wanna talk to him." I pouted and Christian smiled.

"But that's your boo."

"Periodt."

"When I tell your ass something do it." I jumped at the feeling of Bryan talking against my ear.

"What are you doing?" I didn't even look his way and Christian got up and took the blunt out my hand and sat back and resparked it and smoked it just minding his business

"Get you ass up and come on now." He growled into my ear.

I stood and he lead me out the room and we ended up in a unclaimed room.

"Why you playing with me?" He played in my hair.

"Why you keep playing wit me like I am a soft ass bitch. You be mean to me when it's uncalled for and you talk to me like your fucking child and you think you can tell me not to get pregnant and that bitch think she getting pregnant and guess what she just might."

I am a soft Bitch now and it annoys me. I don't know how I got here but I am soft as a ball of cotton.

"Listen to me I been acting this way baby. Just because this dick calmed that ass down don't mean I am gonna change. You keep talking about I am talking to you like my child when I just want the best for you."

"For you." He sighed. "You want me and you want Selina and my dumb ass is gonna let you because I don't really care for y'all relationship and never will but you can't dictate my every fucking move because you wasn't doing that shit before Bryan. What is wrong? You wasn't this worried before."

"You like that nigga more then me?" I looked at him and laughed and he kissed his teeth.

"Bryan no I don't even like him like that." I got serious. "It surprises me that you know how good your dick is and how you really don't know how good it is at the sametime." He smiled and laughed.

"Shit you the only one that I really be tryna have hooked." He chuckled. "I be tryna stop your heart and restart that motherfucka just for me." I laughed softly and he smiled.

"I am sorry I can get aggressive but I would never in my life put my hands on you even with all the threats well let me not lie you get pregnant I am killing your baby, if it's not mine." I sighed. "You know how I was when you met me I don't know why you acting different." He pulled me into him and he kissed me and I deepened the kiss and his hands roamed my body.

He untied my robe revealing my red lace set.

"Wow this shit is so fucking sexy." He pulled the lining to my thong and it slapped against my skin. "You has this on for that nigga?"

"No baby he is gay." He stopped and looked at me and I nodded.

"That's lowkey cool."

"I know I never seen a gay person before like honestly you get shot for that shit and he is actually a really cool person y'all should get to know him because that's my bestfriend." Bryan smiled.

"I can do that for you." I squealed. "Now back to us." He kissed my neck and I hissed.

My hands found their way into his briefs and I stroke him and every time he groaned in my ear I got a lot wetter.

He pulled my bra down and he licked around my nipples and sucked on them softly. A bitch was about to cum. His kisses traveled down my stomach and he pushed me into the chair and I laughed softly because it scared me.

"Shit." I laughed but that was short lasting because he pulled me to the edge and pulled my panties to the side and ate like no tomorrow. "Mmmm shitt."

"You already so wet."

I threw my head back and enjoy the feeling letting all the stress leave my body. Being high and having great sex is just an epic combo.

"Yes. Right there. Fuck." I let the explosion shoot through my body and my legs closed. He held them down and ate until he felt like he was finished leaving me about to pass out and my leg were shaking.

He licked up my stomach and all way up to my lip and kissed me tongue first allowing me to taste my self and he kissed me sloppily.

I felt him slide inside of me and it felt so good. I craved it.

He put my leg on his shoulder and gave me deep passionate stroke that a touch my fucking soul and I immediately sobered up.

"Bryan." I moaned.

"How you feeling?" He looked in my eyes and his eyes looked amazing. "Talk to me baby."

"So good." I moaned.

The room filled with moans and groans