Chapter 24

Ang POV

"Hey mom." I sighed as she sat down

"Why are you here?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because I honestly miss you." I shrugged.

"If your sister told you to come you shoulda just-"

"Rae ain't tell me to do nothing. I don't even talk to her and think you have a lot to do with that." She shook her head.

"Now everything is my fault."

"It is."

* Then why are you here! Leave me alone! I punish myself every day. I don't need this from you! I killed my husband and ruined my children's relationship and I'm so sorry. I blew it all!*
"¡Entonces, porque estas aqui! ¡Déjame solo! Me castigo todos los días. ¡No necesito esto de ti! Maté a mi esposo y arruiné la relación de mis hijos y lo siento mucho. ¡Lo arruiné todo!" She yelled.

* I'm here because the mom I know would never want to do these things. Then you lie on my father to my face! We all know you weren't even home for most of my life! you took my best friend I have no mercy in my heart for you but I am willing to forgive you*

"Estoy aquí porque la mamá que conozco nunca querría hacer estas cosas. ¡Entonces le mientes a mi padre en mi cara! ¡Todos sabemos que ni siquiera estuviste en casa la mayor parte de mi vida! te llevaste a mi mejor amigo no tengo piedad en mi corazón por ti pero estoy dispuesto a perdonarte"

"Hey lower your voices!" The guard shouted.

"I am not lying bebita."she looked at me. "Me and your father went through a lot behind closed door."

"Please stop with the bullshit. I was there I was there. You sitting here telling Rae bullshit cause she wasn't there." I looked her in her eyes and she looked away. "How could you? What is wrong mom like what is it?"

*I just don't wanna believe I did this! I was so careless how could I have done this!*
"No quiero creer que hice esto! ¡Fui tan descuidado cómo pude haber hecho esto!" She cried. "I am so sorry baby. I am so so sorry."

"Oh okay mom. Oh okay I forgive you." I hugged her and I ignored the guards yelling.

"Aye it's time to go." He pulled me out.

"I love you so much mommy." She they roughly took her to the back.

"I love you too! I love you so much!" I wiped the tears from my face and I walked out and hopped into my car.

***

"Hey baby." Bryan smiled and hopped up of the step. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I hugged him and I felt protected and love. "I missed you so much." He kissed me.

"How was it?"

"It was so crazy like I got kicked out for hugging her while she was crying." I sighed and sat door in front of Eli. "That is ridiculous like I can't hug her. Then we were talking about my dad and I finally got her to stop lying like my dad was the perfect man to us at least Like I just don't understand." I shook my head.

Elijah started crying and I picked him up and he instantly stopped crying.

"Well I can honestly say the feeling of missing him will never go away but it will get better and it won't always be so stressful like this is all new to you. Being without him and not hanging out with him and calling him and talking to him about your problems. Almost getting me killed one time but it's cool cause now I understand why he was on go because I have Rockell and Eli and I dare a motherfucka to do Rockstar like I was doing you. I never knew that I was hurting you so bad and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I was so weak when it came to women and that was not of god. I weak to temptation and lust. This no sex Thing had me realizing shit like my life is fucked Up because of i was empty spiritually like I didn't realize god gave me you. I am forever thankful and grateful for you and my kids." I smiled and look at him and kissed him.

"I love you so much." He kissed me.

"I love you too baby." He kissed my forehead and hugged me carefully.

"What y'all doing out here?"

"Just sitting here talking." He laughed softly. "Me and my boy was having a man to man conversation. Ain't that right?" Eli started smiled.

"What y'all was talking about?"

"We talking about your birthday."

"Something I been planning for about 6 months."

"What is it."

"Just know you are gonna love it beyond measure and I feel so cheesy for it but you deserve my cheesy side."

We watch a car pull up. It looked familiar

Becca hopped out the passenger side.

"You supposed to be getting Rockstar. You should've told me so I could plan some stuff and got her some snacks and stuff."

"Shit I ain't know and she got a new nigga When was she gone tell me."

"Babe she is grown." I laughed and put Eli in his swing.

"Yeah but this nigga around my daughter." He went over to the car and knocked on the drivers window and Becca sighed.

"Hey Angie." She hugged me.

I stood up and took a sleep Rockell from her.

"He is so hype." She laughed.

"What the fuck are you talking about? That's all unnecessary!" He yelled. "That's my wife now nigga what talking about- I don't give a fuck what you do with your shawty!" I sighed and becca walked over there.

The car door opened I could instantly tell who is was.

"I ain't even come off crazy this nigga forcing it. I came up respectful and he started spazzing. Why would I try to beef with a nigga who gone potentially be around my daughter." Becca tried to calm Bryan down.

"Just relax Bryan." I walked up.

"This nigga got all this animosity like babe you know I ain't even been on this negative shit." I nodded.

"I know baby don't give it to him." I sighed and rubbed his back.

"Hey Angela." Daniel said and I scoffed.

"Come on baby." I grabbed his hand.

"I said hey!" He grabbed me and Bryan knocked him out.

"Oh shit." Me and Becca gasped and looked at eachother and Bryan stormed into the house.

"I am sorry." Becca sighed. "What happened? How do I do this I never been in this position? Do I wake him up or let him wake up by his self?"

"Shit I don't know! I told him he can't beat Bryan like a million times but he always wanted to test him so" we laughed.

"Wait... well I call you and we can talk because I got to go to the hospital and from the looks of it he do to." She sighed and started tapping him.

"What happened? Oh shit." He groaned. "Ang?" He looked at me and i just grabbed Eli's swing and took it in the house.