Chapter:01

I looked at the clock that was on the wall above the door. "Only 10 minutes left." I whispered to myself. The teacher was doing what he was paid to do while I continued to stare at the clock wishing time would go bye faster. "Ana" My named was called but I ignored it. "ANA!" I jerked at the sudden scream and turned back to see who it was who did it. "You know the longer you look at the time the slower it goes." Mr.Yu said with slight annoyance in his voice. "Sorry" was all I could say.

He turned back to the class who were starring and snickering at me. " Now that I have everyone's attention I will give you guys your assignment before class ends." Everyone in class began to groan loudly as he continued. "You all will be pairing up into groups of 2 and will be doing a presentation." My stomach dropped when he said we would be pairing up. I hated the idea of having to pair with someone who wouldn't contribute and someone who would let me have a say, but what I hated the most was pairing up with someone who I didn't know and didn't talk to much."

"Now I will be picking out the grou-" He was interrupted when the whole class began to groan loudly again. He shot them an icy glare before continuing. "Like I was saying I will be picking out the groups so when I call your and your partners name you may leave. You are to have an idea by Monday. Okay?" Everyone just nodded.

He began calling out groups one by one and they began to walk out of class. I looked around the room and saw that there were only 3 people left: Yeo Ji-Goo, Park Ji-Yeon, Pyo Jihoon.

"Mr.Yu can I be paired with Jihoon."

A voice echoed in the room and I turned to see who it was. "Sorry but your paired with Ji-Goo, Ji-Yeon." "But wanna be paired with my boyfriend." She said with a pout on her face. Jihoon chuckled and patted her on the head and made his way towards me. "Guess that means we're partners." He said with his deep husky voice and a small smile on he face. I never noticed how cute he was but his voice doesn't fit his image. "Uh... Ana." I was brought back to reality when he called to me. "What?.... Oh right." "Was there something on my face?" I looked at wide-eyed and started to blush, was I staring at him long. "No..." I said quietly. "Then I must be really really cute if you stared at me for that long and you're blushing." He said while poking my cheeks. I rolled my eyes as I stood up to leave.

While I gathered my stuff Jihoon went to talk with the teacher and Ji-Yeon came up to me not looking happy.

"You better not touch him. Don't become friends with him either he doesn't need to be seen with the likes of you." She said quietly so only I can hear. "Just get the project done and never talk to him. Got it?" I gave her a puzzled look then smirked. "Well if he falls for me and wants to leave you it's not my fault." She glared at me and opened her to say something before Jihoon interrupted her. "Lets go Jagi." He said waiting for her by the door. "Don't do anything you might regret." She said before she left the class, Jihoon waved to me before walking out as well. "Jagiya, wait for me~"

"What's her problem?" Ji-Goo asked while walking out the class with me not far behind. "She thinks I'm gonna hit on her boyfriend." I said laughing to myself. "You're not going to are you?" He asked loudly. I slapped his arm.

"No why would I do that he has a girlfriend." "So if he didn't have a girlfriend you would." I shook my head and he sighed in relief. We went our separate ways when we reached the school gates I waved to him before I turned the corner and headed home.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

When I finally got home my mom greeted me from the kitchen. " Ana, I'm making kimchi and bulgogi for dinner." she told me as I walked in the kitchen to grab a drink. " That's great mom." I said with a sarcastic tone. "Hey, I'm doing this to surprise your apa." I raise an eyebrow and corrected her. "Appa mom." "Oh, then since you know how to say it you can start calling him that." My eyebrows knitted together when she said that. "I don't think I will mom. Call me when dinner is done." I said walking out the kitchen. I was stopped when my mom grabbed my wrist lightly.

"Can you please give him a chance, he really does care about you Ana." I pull my wrist away and walk up the stairs and entered my room closing the door behind me.

I went to my closet and picked out a comfortable outfit to relax in. As I laid on my bed after changing into a pair of red sweats and a grey sweater I went and checked my phone to see I have 3 messages. ' 2 messages from Ji-Goo and one from an unknown number.' I checked the unknown number first.

'Hey it's Jihoon. I have a couple of ideas for the presentation." - Jihoon

'Okay let me hear them.' - Ana

' Kay :). How about school lunches.' - Jihoon

'Uhm.... No.' - Ana

'Oh okay then how about school uniforms.' - Jihoon

'How about something not school related?' - Ana

'Uhm.... Then I have nothing.' - Jihoon

I rolled my eyes at the screen.

'Do you have any ideas Ana?' - Jihoon

As I was thinking of an idea I turned on my TV in the news was what appeared on it. The top story was about underground rap concerts and how a lot more are showing up.

'How about underground rap concerts.' - Ana

'Cool I'm glad I thought of it.' - Jihoon

'Yah! Don't take credit for my idea!' - Ana

'Haha. Okay let's meet up tomorrow since it's Saturday and we can start on it.' - Jihoon

'Okay how about 2PM my place.' - Ana

'Okay see you tomorrow Ban-Ana :)' - Jihoon

I giggled at the sudden nickname he had given me. Now that I think about it I didn't ask Jihoon how he got my number. I look back to my phone at his contact and wondered how he received it. I shrugged it off and decided to check my Instagram. I had gained 116 new followers. After laying on my bed for what seems like forever I finally fell asleep.