Intro

Intro:
I walked into the dining room and found my dad sitting there with my mother and I sat down on the couch and looked at my parent who are my everything.
Dad: Zamathembu
Me: yebo baba (yes dad)
Dad: you have always made us happy. You have excelled in everything that you put your mind in and certainly you have always made us proud in all that you put your mind too. I want you to know that we are one happy family to have raised such a wonderful, respectful and most certainly amazing girl like you.
Me: Ngiyabonga Baba(thank You dad)
Dad: as you know that we are not well off and most certainly I know that you might have asked yourself where we got the money to send you to varsity. I looked at them and looked down.
Mom; hawu Nkosazana khuluma( my child speak up)
Me: yebo baba(yes dad)
Dad: well you will soon find out this weekend now keep an open mind to everything. I know you are learned and I know what we have done might have been old fashioned but at that point and time it was the only way that we could have sent you to school and made sure that you have the best life and he best possibilities and chance in survival in this world okay. I looked at my father and my mother confused and I knew that whatever it is. This will not be well and certainly it will not end well for me and I have this feeling that its will be too much to handle by the look that my mother was giving me. I smiled at my dad as he took a glass of water and he drank pleased with himself ......