Insert 29:

MJ
I watched her as she fell asleep and looked at her and how delicate she looked and how the whole conversation that her father had and that man and how it made me so angry even now its making my blood boil. I placed a blanket on her than left the apartment and went home to my room and the safe and took out a few papers and the black box that my grandfather gave me years ago. i finished up than went to the kitchen and wrote my mother a letter :
" Hey
Am going to be gone for two days i'll explain when I get back.
love
your loving son"
I took the G-wagon and drove to the hotel and got up and found Melody at the kitchen drinking tea and looking outside.
Me: hey
Melody: hey
Me: feeling better?
Melody: yeah, just cannot believe that my dad did that to me, how could he? I stood there and watched her as she tried to gain control of her tears and I moved from where I was standing to stand in front of her.
Me: uhm.... I have something that ill like to ask you if you are okay with that. she nodded and looked at me with her glassy eyes. "Well if its not to much to ask, I like to show you something" she looked at me expectedly.
Me: Not here
Melody: oh okay, where? i took her hand and left the apartment and went to the car and opened the door for her to get in.

Bokang
I walked in with my wife after the dinner date we just had and switched on the lights.I smelt Mj and closed my eyes and sensed that he was next to the fridge and I went there and found his note and looked at the key pot and saw the G-wagon keys were gone. I felt that his energy was at unease and that worried me. I turned and saw my wife looking at me.
Me: Mj took the car keys
Zamathembu: where he went? I took out my phone and tracked the car and saw it going to the cabin at the woods and i knew he just want to detox the city life.
Me: His at the cabin. i watched my wife look at me and nods as she went to the fridge to get water and just than my phone rang and i looked at it and saw that it was my mother.
Me: Mom
Voice: you need to come home! i looked at the phone and saw that it was written Mom but the voice was male. I closed my eyes and i couldn't see my parents and that was weird since we were connected via the Phone line.
Me: talk to my uncle if its really important he will call me back. i hung up and walked to my room but i felt a deep burning pain at the pit of my stomach and i knew that something was wrong.

Melody
We have been on the road for the past two hours, i switched on the radio and Chris Brown - Deuces came through and i saw a sile break from Mj face and he started singing in the most angelic voice:
"
All that bullshit's for the birds
You ain't nothing but a vulture
Always hopin' for the worst
Waiting for me to fuck up
You'll regret the day when I find another girl, yeah
That know just what I need, she knows just what I mean
When I tell her keep it drama free
Chuckin up them (deuces)
I told you that I'm leaving (deuces)
I know you're mad, but so what
I wish you best of luck
And now I'm finna throw them deuces up
I'm on some new shit
I'm chucking my deuces up to her
I'm moving on to something better, better, better
No more trying to make it work
You made me wanna say bye bye
Say bye bye
Say bye bye to her
You made me wanna say bye bye
Say bye bye
Say bye bye to her
What you mean I ain't call you? I hit you when I landed
I'm waiting in my hotel room
Seems like...

when he was done singing he lowered the volume and looked at me smiling.
Me: you like this song?
Mj: Yeah its one of my favourite.
ME: yeah i can see, why?
Mj: I just love it no reason at all.
Me: you have a nice voice you know.
Mj: thank you. we were silent and he stopped the car and walked out and open the door andand gave me his hand to take and i did and we walked out and i looked at the beautiful empty field that was full of flowers and its looked so heavenly. i smiled as he took a few pictures as i was jumping up and down and focusing on forgetting all my problems just for a few minutes. he stood there fore a while than he looked around and his wings came in full force as the flowers lost its petals and he flew to me and picked me up and flew really high as i had my eyes closed.
MJ: are you afraid of heights? i nodded as i clenched him for dear life next thing i know i was now seated with him on the highest tree looking at the beautiful empty fields full of flowers and the car looked like a small black puddle.
Me: this is breathe taking
MJ: yeah it is. we were both quiet consumed by our own thoughts for a while and i found myself holding his hand and our fingers were entwined. we sat there and enjoyed each other silent company and watched as the son was about to set which was really beautiful
MJ: Uhm... I want to ask you something. i looked at him as he took a big breathe.
" The only way i can protect you from your father is if you are my wife and the only way you can be my wife is if you agree to marry me so what am asking you Melody is will you marry me?" i looked at him shocked and without words and i opened my mouth trying to speak but not a sound came out of my mouth and i just looked at him with my mind blank and his crystal blue eyes as clear as the sky.......