Insert 23:

3 Months later
Bokang
I slowly snuggled closer to Zamathembu as I moved my hand over to her and snuggled her. i closed my eyes and right there I saw the baby in her womb. i smiled and looked at her while she dozed off. My child, am going to be a father. I smiled as I looked him over while he was developing it was really a beautiful sight to see.i smiled as he floated, this is one of the best moments to wake up from. I got up and took a shower as an older version of Zamathembu came to mind and she was standing outside Mout Maluti Hotel. i dressed up in my Black jeans and black long sleeves and a black coat and boots. I sent Zamathembu father to come to my house and keep Zamathembu occupied while am out since i dont know if this is danger or not. i called Ntsidi.
Nstidi: my king?
Me: please make sure the Queen schedule is clear today
Ntsidi: she only have the bridge reveal at around 3pm with you.
Me: reschedule for tomorrow and also get my convoy please and thank you.

Zenzile
We finally made it to Lesotho and got to the hotel that I booked with the kids and of cause my parents who are always with me. we got in and and settled. Than we went downstairs to go have breakfast.
Zonke: so what the plan?
Zweli: Zonke
Zonke: no we have to have a plan we cant just rock up at the Royal palace and say " hey Queen you are our sister" everyone looked at me.
Me: Well the king and Queen are going to the unavailing of the new bridge just 5 minute away from here so we will see them there and hopefully i can grab her attention and we can talk.
Mom: what a stupid plan
Me: what exactly you want me to do? just then a few guards walked in and people moved as a convoy of men in black suits walked to the desk and the receptionist got up in a jolt and bowed than walked the group to the  room called Private.
Zweli: that was dramatic
Me: just eat Zweli. just than a short chubby guy walked swiftly to us with a receptionist
Receptionist: sorry to disturb your breakfast but do you mind coming with me. they pointed at me.
Me: anything wrong?
Reception: nothing just that the King requested you join him for breakfast.
mom: we coming with you. the whole family got up and we all walked to the room where we found the king who is my daughter husband. he looked much more handsome in person with his light blue brown eyes.
King: thank you for joining me. he got up smiling and shake my dad hand and my mom and son. my daughter stood behind me and peaked through. he gestured to the table and we sat.

Zamathembu
I woke up and looked at the side of the bed and my husband wasn't there so i jumped to the closet took my bag and took the pregnancy test. i walked into the bathroom and peed and waited. what on earth am i going to tell him, we haven't even talked about kids and we still learning more about his powers and now this? I walked to the stick and two strong pink lines were there and i just sulked as i went down thinking how am going to break the news to him. i sat there than i heard my father talking and i took the stick put it in my gown and walked out. i went to  the lounge where i found him and Ntsidi talking and laughing.
Me: dad
Dad: ntokazi yamie(my daughter) i hugged him as he kissed the side of my cheek.
Me: what bring you here so early?
dad: cant i visit my daughter just for the sake of it?
Me: you can. we sat down as my helper came and placed refreshments. i folded my legs under me and sat there having the time of my life with my father and his million stories.

Bokang
after the conversation i had with the family and the questions that they answered i saw it best to take me with home. so here i was nervous as i walked in and asked them to stand by the foyer as my wife laughter and my father in laws filled the house.
zamathembu: ay baba ngimdala manje udlala ngami( am old now for these games)
Mzwandile: you still my baby. he roughed up. i walked in and found them in they respective sofa and Tv muted as there have been chilling.
Zamathembu: hey babe. I walked to her and kissed her forehead and sat down putting her legs on top of me.
me: you good?
Zamathembu: yeah and you?
me; yes now that am with you. she blushed
Mzwandile: let me leave you love birds.
Me: baba, I have something to talk to you guys about just give me an ear. they both looked at me and i was lost for words so i closed my eyes and assessed the situation.
Zamathembu: Babe don't do that. Mzwandile looked at us and i have a feeling since he spends a lot of time with us he can see something with me.
Me: I need you to calm down babe, but i have a few people that will like to see you
Zamathembu: babe am so not in the mood to see people today,cant we reschedule?
Me: no we cannot. they at the foyer.
Zamathembu: you made my guest wait in the foyer where are your manners Bokang. she got up swiftly and walked towards the foyer before i could stop and she just stood there. i walked around and found her standing there looking at them.
Mzwandile: zenzile?? zweli...
zweli: baba. I heard Zamathembu take a deep breath and sh fainted as i caught her. i quickly held her and put her on the couch as i placed my hand on her tummy and checked the baby as everyone was panicking and running around trying to figure out what to do.

2 years later
Zamathembu
the past two years have been amazing. my family getting back together. my parents marriage and us sorting our differences. having my family close by and my biggest joy giving birth to a beautiful baby boy M.J (Mohale Junior) so far he was the smartest kid ever.his the most adorable child with his light skin tone and blue eyes and curly hair. his chubby as they come and he his 1 year now. for now he is a normal kid and am thinking his normal cause he hasn't done anything that out of the ordinary. i woke up to Bokang kissing me everywhere and i complained since i never slept much yesterday with him MJ teething.
Me: babe
Bokang: hmmm. he moved my leg slightly and inserted himself in making me gasp as he started moving slowly. i lost my train of thought as he picked up the paste and i was gone. i felt the tension build up from my toes and he flipped me over with my ass flying in the air and i knew he is as close as i am. he went faster and I felt him explode and 2 seconds later I did too as he went to the side cuddling me with him. we sat in bed as he looked at me and i smiled.
Bokang: morning Mrs Mohale
me: Morning Ntate Mohale.
Tiny voice: Good Morning mama. we looked up to the voice and there was MJ hovering over our bed with tiny white wings as he was high and smiling. my heart stopped in my throat and i felt tears threatening to come as i watched my son flying and giggling while his father tried to catch him. so he does have powers.