Insert 2

Zamathembu
I was now dressed in the african print mustard and black dress and I must say its hug all my assets in the right way. My small boobs and ass. I had my short pixie weave and i must say i looked amazing when i did a turn around. Just than I heard the woman celebrating and cars hooting and I knew that the inevitable was here and about to start. I looked out the window and saw a convoy of black cars and silver H1 cars than the singing began and our guest came out of there cars with blankets and of cause one car was carrying two cows and goat. I really can not believe my family married me off just like that. I stood by the window as the whole of Umtwalume was here. There were singing and dancing while they stood by the gate. I must say i was nervous and anxious at the same time. Just than my mom got in the room and saw me by the window, she walked close to me.
Mom: kuzolunga mtanami( all shall be well my child) i nodded away the tears that were threatening to come out.
Mom: Woza.
We went outside and there was more noise as they sang and distributed the clothes and gifts to my family and finally it was my turn to sit down on the mat as they were gifting me. I sat down as a beautiful young lady a little older than me came smiling.
Her: Hey am Nompilo but you can call me Nomz
Me: Hi. I answered shyly. She smiled putting a blanket over me and iduko and many more items.
Her: We are now officially sisters. I smiled at her not knowing what to say to her. After awhile one of the good looking old man came and stood in front of me.
Him: Thina abakwa Blose (Bhulose): Ndelu, Shinga, Madiba (Madziba), Dimba, Duma, Mseleku, Bohlela! Phonsel' obus'uMajonjobela! Othunga ligcwala lingethiwanga; ligcwal' ukuhlakanipha! Noncengwa! Wen' owancengw' izintombi zathi sicel' usishade, Bhulose! Chobile! Wen' owachob' izintwala zenkosazana! Shinga! Ak'shinganga mina, kwashing' isibongo! (Clan names)The woman went crazy and the old ladies were sweeping around the old man it was funny to watch.
Old man: Am happy to welcome Zamathembu as my daughter and to welcome her to our family and I hope sizomuphatha kahle njengoba simuthole emuhle( hopefully we will take care of her as we found her this beautiful) they clapped hands and my dad got up to shake the old man.
Dad: Ay asithembe kanjalo bafo( let hope so) let the festivities begin. People started moving towards the food and my mom helped me to the bedroom where i fixed myself and adjusted the head wrap. I stood there by the window as I saw him emerge from on of the cars speaking to one guy in glasses. I knew it was him since he was wearing the same design as my dress kind of shirt and black pants and formal shoes.  He had on sunglasses. He walked to the tree where my father and the other men were sitting and they shake hands. Everything about him screamed power. He removed his glasses and took a sip of the traditional beer that was there and I froze as he looked around the place and he has similarities of looking almost like Lungile Radu and Gray Dourhan. I moved from the window and sat on my bed and took my phone to see i have 10 miss calls from Luthando. I ignored it since I wasn't in the mood to explain all of this and am sure as hell have no words on how to explain this whole situation. I turned to the corner and saw that there were bags fully packed and ready to go and I walked closer and saw its my bags than i unzipped one and look inside it was my clothes. My mom walked in while I was looking at the clothes.
Me: mama
Mom: I packed for you
Me: Aybo
Mom: married woman don't stay with they parents. I looked at her shocked at the reality of my situation. Am really married and someone else problem. My parents really did sell me off for my school fees, if only they spoke to me and told me our predicament. I sat on the bed and looked at my mom.
Mom: you are a fighter, you will fight for your happiness. You will glow and you will grow and whatever situation you may face there. You will persevere not for my sake or your father sake but for your sake and lastly use your brains cause I know you have one.....