Saiki's birthday special

this is not following the time line of the story. this is happening when you are already in a relationship with Saiki.

enjoy the story!!

- - -

You woke up early today. You jumped out of bed, feeling very excited, which was unusual for you. You brushed your teeth and showered.

You walked back into your room and saw that you had a notification. A notification from Harumi to be exact.

waifu💗💖:
we're still following trough with the plan, right?

babygorl😼💞:
of coursee!!

waifu💗💖:
okay, then see you later
luv u💞💕

babygorl😼💞:
luv u too💗💖💓

You set your phone down and sighed. You were pretty sure Kusuo was going to realize what is going on pretty early on, but that didn't stop you from planning a 'surprise' birthday party for him.

You changed into comfy clothes and went downstairs to your kitchen. You saw your mom making some delicious breakfest.

You heard the television from the living room. You peeked your head in and saw your dad sitting on the couch watching the discovery channel.

You greeted them both, very happily. Your mom noticed and already knew what was up. "This is about your boyfriend, isn't it?" "Yes" she teased. You still couldn't help, but blush hearing those words. Being reminded that he was your boyfriend, made you feel really lucky and special.

"I take that as a yes," she took your blushing face as her answer, "So, what are you planning to do for him?" "A lot" You were planning a lot for him, but most importantly, you had made him coffee jelly last night.

"Right now, i need to pack his coffee jelly and his present," you answered her, already getting the ingredients ready. "Alright, but don't forget to eat breakfast when you're done," she reminded you.

- - -

After you finished packing him his present, you ran downstairs again to eat breakfast. It was a bit cold, but you honestly didn't mind.

After eating your breakfast, you went back upstairs to your room. You sat on your chair, that was next to your desk, and sighed, "This is going to take a while."

In the end, you spent about an hour on your makeup. It mostly consisted of you trying to perfect your eyeliner. You went with a soft and cute look. You also put some glitter on, feeling a bit inspired by Euphoria, since you had recently finished watching it.

You spent another ten minutes deciding on what to wear. You decided on a cute pink dress with strawberries on it.