31 : Asking him out

anyone else's addiction with watching mcyt getting worse by the day? lol

- - -

You were lying in bed. You had put on Tommyinnit's stream on your computer and let it play in the background while you contemplated whether or not you were actually going to ask Kusuo out on a date.

Last time you confessed it didn't go that well. Because of that, you weren't sure if he was going to agree. The more you thought about this, the more you were thinking that it was best to stay home and pussy out.

But you also wanted to do it. You wanted to have sweet couple moments with Kusuo. You wanted to hug him even more, see him even more, be there with him, but in a romantic way.

Obviously, you also wanted to kiss him. Every time you imagined it, you got all giddy and felt a lot of butterflies having a super epic dance party in your stomach.

You took your pillow and screamed into it. 'That felt nice,' you brought the pillow down from your face. You slowly sat up and looked at your computer.

Tommyinnit was ending the stream already. 'Did i really lay in bed for that long?' you thought to yourself and looked at the time. About two hours had already passed and all you did was think about Kusuo.

Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate. You picked it up and saw that you got a text message from Harumi.

bitchass💋:
i got a feeling that you're gonna pussy out
dont you dare do it
im going to beat you up <3

dumbass😋:
HOW TF COULD YOU HAVE POSSIBLY KNOWN????
ARE U PSYCHIC OR SMTH

bitchass💋:
nah we just got that connection babygirl😜

dumbass😋:
stop
for the love of god
dont say babygirl ever again

bitchass💋:
hey mamas wheres my hug at🥶‼️😈🙏💯👌

dumbass😋:
tetas por favor😩🤲

bitchass💋:
tf does that mean??
do i look like i know fucking spanish

dumbass😋:
just use google translate

bitchass💋:
no
im too lazy
fuck u

dumbass😋:
yeah love u too

And that was the end of your conversation with Harumi. You were glad that she texted you, because now you felt a bit more confident.

You went to Kusuo's contact and started texting him. You were really nervous, but fuck it.

y/n:
get ready ill be at ur house in 30

kusuo🧠:
No

y/n:
great thanks :)

Even though he said no, you knew that he was going to give in, so you ended the conversation and went to look through your closet.