Thirty

Turning the corner I bump into Bill. His eyes wide as his head rests on the wall.

"I uh...hey," I whisper walking past him. Well, I tried to.

He grabs my wrist pulling me closer. "You k-know you could lose your jobs for that r-right?" He grips my chin pulling my face closer to his.

"Yeah?" "You know I won't let that happen." He whispers in my ear before walking away. A shiver goes down my spine.

"Fuck...sorry." I run my hands through my hair. "I don't know what's wrong today." Richie chuckles at the way I react.

"Oh shut up trash mouth." "Make me." I glare at him.

"A-Action."

—Bill's POV
Stanley continues his lines, he smiles at the correct moments.

His dimples show slightly. My mind encourages him to smile brighter. Just to see his dimples.

"Good job guys...lunch break." I smile slightly as Richie pulls me away from the camera. "I saw that." "W-What?" I begin to worry.

"You whispering in his ear. You got a thing for him don't you?" I look away, trying not to smile. "Listen I don't care if you do or not. But if you hurt him in any way I'll cut your di-"

"Richie stop threatening him come on." He glares at me before letting my arm go. "Come on." Stanley nods his head in the direction as I follow behind.

"I think it would be better if you didn't walk outside without your shirt on." Stanley rolls his eyes playfully. "We'll figure it out, Eddie. Don't worry."

He presses his lips together tightly before grabbing a fry.

"It w-was Connor who m-made the rumor up." Stanley looks at me from the corner of his eye.

"Asshole," Richie mumbles looking last me. "There he is," Eddie whispers. "Richie no." Eddie grabs his wrist. "No." Richie furrows his brows, looking the boy up and down.

He takes a breath, sitting down slowly. He glares at Conner. "You need to calm down." Eddie mumbles, Richie grabs onto his chin quickly. "I can fuck you up real quick"  Eddie smirks looking away.

"Do it then," Richie whispers in his ear before letting his chin go.

Stan

B: are they gonna...?

S: yes.

B: the fuck

S: he's done that like once...to me

B: I-

I gasp making him giggle. His giggle making me smile.

"I'll see you later." Stanley smiles hugging me gently. "Are you feeling any better?" He grips the strap of his satchel. "Y-Yeah...a lot better. Thanks." I smile gently as he nods walking away.

"A lot better because of you." I mumble getting in my car.