twenty-five

Shawn's POV

"You're my savior", Camila said when she saw me stepped into her classroom with a cup of chai latte in my hand.

I had to admit she looked like a whole fantasy come true and it was a big turn on to see her in her teacher outfit in front of the classroom. I imagined that more than one person in this class was fantasizing about her, I knew I would if she was my hot young professor.

"How are you?", I asked while she took a long sip of the drink.

"Uhg, I over slept today and didn't have time to have breakfast this morning, I was so hungry I was starting to get dizzy", she told me. She did look a bit pale.

"Glad to come to your rescue".

"Why are you here?", she asked me softly.

"I was around. I had breakfast with Ella this morning", I told her.

"Oh nice", she said looking down organizing the books on her desk. "How did it go?"

"Very good, actually. She said there was this one chef she knew that was about to open a new restaurant and wanted a photographer for the inaguration so she gave him my number".

"Oh that's great", she smiled and finished putting her stuff away.

"Right? I haven't taken pictures in so long, I miss it".

I walked with her to her office and told her more about what Ella and I talked about. It was great having someone from home around, specially now that my dad was doing better and I felt like socializing more.

"Do you just have to wait for this chef to call you then?", she asked me.

"Yep. Ella was going to tell him I was ok with taking the job today, so luckily I'll get the call soon".

"I've never seen you taking pictures", she pointed out.

"I didn't feel like doing it before...", I admitted. My head was too busy to enjoy it, and it didn't want to do it if I wasn't going to enjoy it.

"What about now?", she asked me softly.

"Now it's good", I smiled.

"I'm glad", she said and cupped my face to kiss me.

Things got heated pretty quickly after that kiss and I was glad for the lock on the door.

...

"I'm gonna be right there, sir", I said about to hung up on Rafael, the chef Ella had told me about.

"Just call me, Rafael", he said. "I'm looking forward to it. Goodnight".

"Goodnight", I said and hung up.

"And?", my dad asked expectantly.

"That guy just got himself a photographer for his inauguration day", I said prouf of myself.

"And a hell of a good one", my dad added and I smiled at him.

I picked my phone again to call Camila and tell her the news. It took it a while before she answered, and when she did I knew she had been taking a nap because her voice sounded absolutely cute and sleepy.

"Hey, sorry I woke you up", I apologized.

"No, don't worry. That nap lasted longer that I expected", she chuckled. "What's up?"

"I got the call", I gave her the news.

"Oh my God. How did it go?", she asked me.

"You are going to a restaurant inauguration next friday", I told her, "...and you're gonna leave with the photographer at the end of the night".