thirty-two

Shawn's POV

I didn't have much at my apartment because I hadn't brought much stuff with me when I moved to New York, and I hadn't purchased many things during these months either so putting everything in boxes wasn't so difficult. It was nerve wrecking for sure, because since I left my parents' house, I never lived with anyone else. I had zero idea on how to co-live with a girlfriend, that was unknown territory for me. But Camila wasn't just a girlfriend, she was my baby's mom and a damn sexy one, so as much as I was nervous, I was also really excited.

"Do we tell them now?", she asked me biting her lip when all my things were packed.

She was 10 weeks along by now and her bump was still not visible to the foreign eye, but she and I knew there was a very small bulge waiting to make its full appearance anytime now.

"I mean... We could just tell them we want to live together".

"Yeah, but it's not just that", she pointed out.

"Do you think we would've moved together if you weren't pregnant?"

"Uh... maybe", she smirked.

"Why?", I asked her.

"Because it's true you spent too much time at my place anyways... and because I'd love to have a very hot roommate in my bed", she replied.

"So you don't only want me for my height, it's my body in general", I sighed.

"Of course. Why would I have a baby daddy that wouldn't bless my child in that aspect? The intellect is obviously getting it from me".

"Did you just call me daddy?", I raised my eyebrows suggestively at her and she tried to keep a pokerface but bursted in laughter.

"Oh my God, you are too much", she said before I took her in my arms and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"The baby daddy wants some alone time with the baby mommy", I whispered in her ear.

"We'll have plenty of time when we get home", she said and I loved how the word 'home' sounded in her lips.

"Nah, I want you now", I said and walk with her in my arms to the bedroom, placing her in the bed that only had one sheet over the mattress.

"Here?", she asked me.

"One last time", I insisted. "To say goodbye".

"Are you nostalgic?", she said cupping my face and pulling me to her.

"Very... I made you cum for the first time here", I said and she deadpanned for a second.

"You have a very filthy mouth", she scolded me but laughed.

"Yes, now shut up and let me make you feel good", I told her before devouring her mouth.

I was in love with the way her body was more receptive to my touches now. Some simple caresses would drive her insane and in turn, make me lose my mind as well. I knew her boobs were a no-go now but that was fine because I had plenty more to work with and she was never too keen on that type of action.

"Shawn, please", she said panting when I was having fun using my tongue to push her over the edge while she was bent over the bed with her feet on the ground.

"What?", I asked her extending her plea.

"You know what", she said. "Just do it".

"Do you want it?", I teased again, standing up and rubbing myself against her.

"I swear I would erase that stupid smile of your face right now if I wasn't so turned on. So do something before I do it myself", she told me in one single breath.