Introduction

18-year-old Katie isn't perfect. She has scars from experiences that she doesn't want to talk about. The scars are 18 years worth of hospitals, operations and cannulas. The stories behind the scars, well, they scare her. One day, when she's at school, there's not one, but FOUR special visitors. The 'punk/rock' band, 5 Seconds Of Summer. From that meeting, Katie's past catches up with her, but that's when she falls for Michael Clifford and he does the same. What happens when she meets One Direction and Niall falls for her?

Highest ranking: Number One in #fanfictionSOS

{Started 31st May 2014 and finished 19th July 2014}

Hello!

Before we get to the introduction, I have a warning:
This book contains:
- Swearing
- Mentions of surgery
- Bowel obstructions
- Self-harm
- Scenes set in hospitals

If any of that upsets you, you may click away now.

Here's my very first fanfic that I write way back in 2014. I was 13 years old, and in love with 5SOS! Almost 7 years down the line, I still am in love with them. My favourite member was (and still is) Michael Clifford. It's by far the longest story I've ever written. I've updated the age of the main girl as when I wrote the story, she was 15, and I've now realised that's illegal as Mikey is 18 in the story. Now she's 18 as well. Apart from that, the story is very much the same. I hope you enjoy it.
This is The Girl With Scars.

- @fairweather_kat