Blurb

All of the characters and the ideas of this story is mine.  Please do not copy or post any of my writings anywhere else without permission.  This is not based on any real life events and is just for fictional fun.  I ask to please report any copying of any book that I have written.  The other version of this book is on a google docs.  Unless it is there it is not mine and I would like if you would report right away to take it down. You are allow to tell others about this story and give the link to this story out.  

This is a spinoff of AMD.  You CAN read this before AMD, but it may spoiler the plot in vagueness.  This story will answer some questions about characters that were never answered such as Mivozene, Miracine, and Kaisa's childhood.  What happened with Ashton and Kaisa.  Why Melody's feelings for Seivon randomly disappeared.  And about their parents and other things.

Enjoy the Blurb:

*

*

*

*

"Oh Atlantic I will have you know that I am one of the famous knights and council member of our Mermaid Council.  Everyone knows me and everyone wants to be me and you should be honored that I have graced you with my presence."

"Honored?  Are you joking?" The atlantic princess raised her eyebrow.  She couldn't believe him.  "Why would I ever be honored to see you?  You are annoying always acting high and mighty and so goldfish irritating!  How can anyone stand being with you?"

"I am completely sincere.  Besides I think you should take up on my offer..."

"I think not!  What happened to you?  You used to be nice and sweet and c- and quiet."

"People change when people do things to you." The male mermaid spoke sadly as the atlantic princess felt almost bad for him that moment.

"No excuse...Maybe I could help you...if you want I could-"

"I do not need anyone's help!" He yelled causing her to jump back.

"Fine I guess I won't even try being nice to you."

"Wait!  What where you going to say?  You were about to say something about me but then you said quiet..?"

"N-nothing!" She blushed.  "Just do not say anything to me.  We both do not like what Pacific is doing so we can work together, but nothing else should happen!"

"Since we are going to be working together I have one last proposition.  Try avoiding that Jacobs humanic, he is up to something to do with you and I do not trust him at all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Old Characters:                                                         New Characters: