tempting touches

TW: DRUGS AND ALCOHOL USE
(midnight sky - miley cyrus) - a club anthem for y/n

practically running down the apartments corridor till your hand found the handle of yours, you walked in to rey half naked, pre-drinking shots of vodka. normally a sight like this on a friday night would make you groan at the fact she was going to make you go clubbing with her instead of letting you sink into your mattress with a tub of ice cream and a murder documentary. but tonight was different. butterflies exploded in your stomach at the suspense of the evening you were going to have. you wanted to get drunk on whatever liquid slid down your throat the quickest. high on whatever drug rey was able to get her hands on with the remainder of both your earnings. you could already smell the familiar scent of weed that was permeating around your apartment; gliding into the kitchen, rey passed you an already rolled, lit joint and in the other a shot glass of vodka. you didn't hesitate, swinging your head back it fell down the back of your tongue, burning your throat as you swallowed. focusing now on your joint, inhaling and exhaling without a care in the world. rey looked shocked at how little you were resisting her temptations

"someones in the mood to get fucked tonight"

"you wouldn't believe"

you could feel your phone buzzing in your hand bag. never once getting it out to check who it was, you already knew it was him. probably becoming agitated at your careless approach to your life. fists clumping together, breathing becoming more heavy, you could sense the anger from the other side of manhattan. stumping out the end, you wandered into your bedroom in search of something to wear. hands rummaging through your draws, until you found what you were looking for. a black mesh two piece. the upper body, thin strapped and corset shaped, mesh was the only fabric covering the sides, exposing the outline of your boobs while the centre a deeper black material that still was able to highlight your nipples under the club lighting. the skirt just skimming under your ass, it was practically see through, high waisted black underwear worn underneath as an illusion, the fabric draped over was ruffled, the small sequins glinting just enough to grab attention to your asset. you wore the same high waisted black boots that were draped over the sides of the conference room officer chair earlier that day. rey curled your hair and you placed two small space buns on either side, still allowing your hair to flow past your shoulders.

"look what i was able to get tonight" your head looked up from brushing the ends of your hair out, staring at rey in the mirror who held up a small see through bag which contained around 3 grams of coke.

"fucking hell did you spend all our extra cash? you choked. you'd be lucky enough to afford a gram on both of your salaries.

"maybe, maybe not?"

your heart sunk a little every time you spent your money to get high. you felt like you were turning into your parents, prioritising a quick high over a future, over a family, over love. but its genetic, biological, you'd end up like them wether you liked it or not, so why not speed up the process and have fun while doing so. you pushed that gut wrenching guilt down into the pit of your stomach and smiled at rey.

"it better be good, not like last time"

last time rey was in charge of sorting for a night out, she got scammed and was given 3 grams of ketamine which she believed was cocaine. paying triple then the usual you would, you knew it wasn't cocaine, the feeling was all wrong. to rey it didn't matter, but to you, you wanted the high you paid for.

"look that was one time! and i said i was sorry didn't i?" what she failed to do was stand by the end of the night, leaving you to lug her deadweight body over five blocks up to your apartment. never again.