happy birthday

man on the moon - zella day (the most wholesome song and just fits so well for this chapter) 

it wasn't long before your soaking clothes were collecting puddles on the bedroom floor. bra straps wetted down by the rain, slipping down your shoulders easily with the brute force of his dampened hands that were caressing over your skin. painted and scattered with droplets of condensation your bare nipples hit the vast evening air with anticipation before being gently greeted with the entrapment of his plush warm lips that began nipping and biting generously at their peaks. your neck bent backwards and fit softly into the palm of his hand that was aiding your moans with comforting support. arching your back into a bow form, his hand traveled from the indent of your neck to the exposed valley of your torso gliding your body down onto the satin fabric underneath.

resuming his position, his dampened hair began to soak and tickle at your naked form, causing you to let out a soft giggle intertwined with the patience of your sighing moans. you could feel a smile form on his cheeks as his newly grimaced dimples brushed over your skin. his index fingers simultaneously found your underwear and wrapped themselves around the laced fabric before steadily travelling the material over your thighs and knees before being unhooked from your bare legs.

your heartbeat raced and fluttered at the temptation and want for him to be firm, but something had changed after the rooftop confession. a glow of light succumbed to softness of actions that overwhelmed his motions and treated you with such fragility and futility.

the aggression that once dominated his harsh impediments over chess had vanished like the board, discarded and placed back in the box. his lips roamed over your entire being, like taking in a painting for the first time, studying the different strokes, mixture of colours and story it was conveying. eyes never leaving yours, watching how you reacted to the tender motions that were sending you into a new form of angelic bliss. the furrow of a brow, the formation of an o over your lips and the hands that roamed down to his wetted hair all edging you into needing him. all of him.

his lips found a new location, trailing from your nipples they left sweet saturated marks all across your torso until finding your entrance that was beating profusely for him. a pause in time, his eyes connected deep into yours, and reality set in. the vulnerability, the raw sentiment, the darkness that once consumed him was now dissolving the blinding, hindering mist. it was just you and him, in an intimate moment of imperfection.

before your surroundings could ground you to the facts, his tongue ran up and down your folds, teasing your bud. sensitivity rising to maximum, your hips moved mildly in reaction to the desired touch. his nose brushed against you, driving you to buck more impatiently now. not having to beg or speak, he obeyed and gave in to his teased games. handing you the control, your fingers locked onto his drying curls and aided his face into you. harsher, louder moans escaped your mouth, muffling his name and words of love as he gifted you satisfaction, you could feel your orgasm arriving. before giving in, two fingers daintily drove themselves into you, causing you to wince into a euphoric haze.

not announcing your orgasm, he picked up the pace and rode your boundless shakes out. trying to close your legs, he placed his palm onto your inner thigh to halt your instinct action. trailing his kisses back up past your stomach, braising over both nipples and the crevice of your neck, until finding the surface of your lips. tasting the whole of him, his tongue pushed past your defences and mingled with yours in a slow waltz. skimming his fingers against your side until placing the touch onto your bottom lip, the communication was silent, you accepted, running your tongue over them before closing your lips around them and pulling the remanence off while gazing into the hazel daydreams.