Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!

"KIM NAMJOON!"

"KIM SEOKJIN!"

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"PARK JIMIN!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Tehyung shouted as he almost broke the vein in his throat.  The servants just watch him and coo to how cute and childish Taehyung is.  One by one and they came out.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung, what are you doing in this earl morning you are shoutung?"  Jin said with his eyes still half closed.

"Hyung .... go back to your room! Your embarrassing."  laughing, Taehyung said as he pointed his index finger at his cousin.  Jin frowned and shouted when he saw that he was wearing only boxer shorts. 
"Kim Fucking Taehyung, you kid I'm really going to kill you!"  he said as he ran into their room.  Taehyung couldn't help but laugh and it fell to the floor holding his stomach.

"Taehyung !!!!!"

  Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon shouted at the same time,their voice echoed at the whole mansion. Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at the four approaching him and did not take his eyes off him. 

"oh ... shit ... so ... sorry hyung."  He said and ran towards Jungkook who was standing and leaning against the door of their room.  The four older man burst in laughter seeing how scared the younger is. And even the maids laugh at him.

"Kookie !!!!!"

He shouted and jumped, fortunately Jungkook caught him on time.

  "What are you doing and screaming so early, baby?"  He whispered as he caressed his boyfriend's back. 

"You all woke up too late, I want to go out and take a walk."  he replied,pouting. Jungkook chuckled and walked inside their room still carring him like a koala. 

"God, I swear I thought there was a fire because of how loud Taehyung's scream is."  said Hoseok, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm really happy to see him happy, as if he had no problem. He really deserves to be happy."  Jimin stated, he was looking at the door where Jungkook and Taehyung entered. 

"Let's go and prepare babe, we're going to the beach today."  said Yoongi and held Jimin's hand.  The younger blushed and nodded. 

"And when did the two of you becime couple?"  Namjoon asked teasingly.  Yoongi rolled his eyes and slightly dragged Jimin to their room.  Hoseok chuckle and Namjoon just nod his head and sigh.

A few minutes later they were ready to go to the beach.

"yikes !!!!"  Taeyung yelled in excitement.  Hes humming while walking to the car.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kang."  smiling he said.

"Goodmorning Mr. Jeon."  he replied.  Taehyung stopped to his track at what he heard and blushed but he just ignored it.

  "I was mistaken for Jungkook."  He whispered to itself.

"Chim, sit here next to me. You don't have time for me, you're always with Yoongi hyung."  Taehyung said, pouting. 

"omo ... omo ... my baby..dont be sad, yeah. okay i will sit beside you."  Jimin replied and look at Yoongi, who nod his head.  Jungkook frown but let them.  Yoongi and Jungkook sit beside each other, a little far to the younger two.