Chapter 22: Reconciliation

Taehyung's Pov:

I saw from the corner of my eye Jungkook returning to his seat.  I admit I was hurt when he shouted at me, I knew in myself that I did not deserve any reason for that anger.  I looked at my watch and then I gasped.  Its lunch time, but I have no appetite.  One more deep sigh and I stood up, walking closer to Jungkook with his eyes still focused on the outside.  I called his name a few times but he seemed to hear nothing.  I want to approach him, caress and talk to him but I still feel scared.  I took a deep breath then slammed the office.  I was on the ground floor when I saw Jimin.  Even if we say we are in the same company, it is not easy to meet.  It ran closer and we hugged tightly.  "god, finally taehyung, we also met."  he said with a pout.  "Too busy, chim."  I said briefly.  We headed to a restaurant near the company and there we spent our time.  After the bteak we talked about meeting for the week and taking a walk.  "Hm, Shit is there a problem?"  he asked as we were leaving the restaurant.  I smiled and shook my head then looked at my watch.  "I need to hurry, chim. Maybe Jungkook's food will cool down."  I said and then I hugged him again and hurried into the elevator to the office.  I found the office empty,.  I felt sad when I did not see Jungkook.  I looked at my paper bag containing his food then I laid it on his desk.

"This is your fault,Tae." I said to myself.

Its been two hours since break, and still theres no Jungkook coming. Its not like im complaining,he's ceo by the way.

I look at the door when someone knock. I was about to stand when the door open revealing Yoongi and Hoseok hyung.

"Hi Tae, seems your all alone?" Hoseok said more on asking.

"Yes hyung. And i dont know where is Mr. Jeon is." I replied walking to them.
"Coffee or what hyung?" I ask them.

"No need Tae,you dont have too. And besides we just want to talk to Jungkook but he's not around." Yoongie said,leaning his back from the couch.

"Hyung..."

"Did something happen,Tae? You seems to be restless." Hoseok ask.

"Did he do something to you,Tae?"  Yoongi ask too, eyes close.

"No hyung. It just that he shouted at me this morning,but other than that,all is fine." I explained.

"What?" Both of them said in unison.

"Dont be mad at him,hyung. Its my fault so its okay." I walk to the table and pick the paper bag then i put it at the refrigerator that was at the corner.

I can feel that their gaze are following me. And im correct, when i turn i saw them looking at me,brows a little raised giving me look of -explain it to us- so i sit across them and i told them about the meeting that was supposed to happen this afternoon with Bogum.

Just the mention of the name, i can feel a thick tension inside the office. I can see how Yoongi hyung face turns from pale to red,clenching his jaw, while Hoseok hyung is...i can literally see that he's a bit annoyed. I ask them what happened before and they told me about it.

I really dont know what should i feel about it. A mix emotion of sadness, anger, frustrations and jealousy?

"......thats the reason why the sweet Jungkook turns to be this cold and rude Jungkook now. And we cant really blame him for that. He suffered a lot." Yoongi explained with hoarse voice.
"And we are really glad that you are the reason on his change of behaviour now a days, Tae." He added, smiling politely.  He then stand,and tap my shoulder. Then both of them walk outside the office.

Now, i feel more sad knowing about it. I look again at my watch and im more become restless when its almost four and yet Jungkook is not around. I took my phone and dialed his number, it rings for how many times until it direct me to a voice mail.