Chapter 4.

Jennifer's POV.

As the bell rings, signaling the end of my last period before lunch,I pack my books in my back and head out to go eat.

One thing or should I say 'person' is on my mind making me get worried sick of his whereabouts.

Luke.

He didn't attend all the periods and I kept wondering where he is or what he's doing.

Before going to eat, I walk into the hallway to 0ut my books for the past morning periods in my locker. I was still busy putting in my books when a voice came right close to my ear,from behind.

"Hey there black eyes." He whispers,"Or should I say girlfriend?"

My stomach reacts in two ways :

1-supplies goosebumps.
2-freezes.

Yeah.

I slowly turn around and my eyes meet with a pair of brown eyes.

Luke smirks down at me and winks before turning to leave.

Wait-why?

"And dont I perhaps deserve the need to know where you were the whole time?I mean,technically I'm your girlfriend after all right, harries?" I tease,confidently.

He stops and turns around.

"No and technically you're not
genuinely on the girlfriend position but on an acting position,Jen." He correct me.

Ouch.

I gulp and cross my arms, confidently looking at him,"You might be correct.And I take it as an 'acting girlfriend',I  can resign at anytime right?I mean after all it's all fraudulent, dont yiu think?"

He rolls his goddamn eyes,"Your point exactly?"

"Well,me resigning is quite tragic dont yiu think?I step out and guess who'll nag you all the fucken time and wanna step in." I say with a smirk.

He looks confused," You?"

Dumbass.

I roll my eyes,"No idio-"

I dont get to finish my sentence as I am swiftly pushed against my locker.Gently though.

"I warned you before that you shouldn't do that,black eyes." He whispers,his cold lips brushing against my earlobe.

"I forgot." I let out.

"Well,dont ever do it again." He warns,deepening his voice.

If he could send shivers all over my body just by whispering in my ear,cant I do the same to his?I think to myself.

I stand on my tip-toes and lean closer to his ear,"Well,what will happen if I do?"I whisper in the most seductive manner.

He look at me and I realize his claw clenching and his hand turning into a fist.

"I'll punish you." He tells me.

I gulp.

"Would love to see you try so bad." I wink and try to leave but he grabs my hand.

"Oh yeah?"

"Let me go ,harries." I plead

"Fine." He frees my hand and I take out a huge sigh.

"I'll see ya." I tell him and start walking away.

But I stop and turn around to find him still looking at me," Since I'm no longer your 'acting' whatever, I wish you all the best on dealing with the devil herself, again."

"Who you talking about?" He raises an eyebrow.

I wanna roll my eyes so bad but after what happened just a few minutes ago,I just cant dare to.

"Your sickass of an ex-girlfriend."

"Still have no idea who you talking about." He dips his hands inside his pockets.

And just as I look behind him,I saw them.

"Look behind you,harries." I smirk and leave .

"Wait-Jen,what are you-..."

"Lukey."

"Oh fuck!" I heard him groan.

I laugh as I disappear down the hallway.

592 Words in total.

Luke wasn't really nice,right? Anyways, although our girl was just pretending..still,it hurt her to hear thosse kind of words from Luke.

What do think Vanessa want from Luke?

Leave a comment and vote vote vote vote vote. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤