Chapter 23

'Get to the licking and sticking
Until the pussy too wet and
its dripping...
And splitting both them legs like dividends
The feeling of fucking you, feelings all over you'

Warning:Explicit chapter.

_______________________________________________

Jennifer's POV

As soon as we get down the stairs,we start kissing. The kiss is rapid,strong and painful.

He lifts me and carry me to the kitchen.

He drops me on the counter,where my face is now his height.

"Damn,you smell so fucken good." He moans in my neck,giving me kisses and licking my skin.

"Mhhhh" I let out a soft moan as I close my eyes and throw my head back in pleasure.

Without wasting any time,I hurry to get his jeans open.

I'm hungry to taste him.

But he's quick to whisper,"Patience is virtue Black Eyes. Have it." His voice whispering in my ear is everything and more.

He finshes the job for me,pulling his jeans down for me.He is about to also pull his boxers down but I stop him.

I gently push him back with my hand pressed on his chest and my feet land on the ground.
I grab his neck,switch us and gently push him till his back is against the counter.

Slowly, I get down on both my knees and I'm now in front of his manhood.

I look at it and slowly bite my lip as my eyes goes up till they reach his face.

He bite his lip too.

"Can I?" I ask,in the most sexiest and submissive voice..

"Say please." He orders, gently.

I look down and say,"Please can I?"

"Look at me Jennifer and say it!" He command, a bit rough .

I quickly snap my head up at him,"Please, can I?"

"Yes you can." He gives me a go ahead.

I take my time pulling his boxers down and in a minute, his member gets freed.

I smile up at him as I grab it and start licking in circles the head.

"Mhhh" he moans softly.

I wanna please him.I wanna satisfy him but I get confused when he say," Get up."

I stop and look at him,"Why?Am I hurting you or not doing it the right way?" I ask,concerned.

"Could you please just shut the fuck up and get the fuck up,please." He orders.

I quickly get up and stand in front of him,looking at him.  

He slowly reach the  right side of my face with his hand and gently caress it using his thumb.
I look down and close my eyes as he do so.

"Open them eyes and look ok at me Jen," He says quietly.

I obey and do as told.

"Tonight is not about me.It's not about showing me how much you can do.It ain't my night to feel different and alive. It's yours,and I wanna please and satisfy you.Fulfill all your fantasies and rock your whole body.Let me take your innocence in a right and fun way. I'm boisterous right now,let me release it all to you tonight.So,question remains...do you allow me  to do as I please with your mind,body and soul? " He ask,almost  whispering softly.

Bowing my head down a bit,"I do allow you." I reply.

"Good girl," He smirks and kiss me hungrily.

He switch sides and pull down my panties leaving me with nothing my boobs and a pussy in front of him.

He turns me around and I know what he wanna do.I smile to myself and lick my lips in anticipation. I lean forward, gripping the granite countertop and sticking my ass out.

"Fuck" I moan as he slides his finger inside my slick pussy.Circling my juices and coating his finger.

He leans forward,making his manhood part to be against my ass.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" His voice is soft and gentle.

I look over my shoulder at him and bite my lip.

"I wanna give it all to you. It's yours, now take it." I whisper

He smirks and I don't get to give him my full smirk as he pushes himself in me swiftly.

"Ahhh" I moan out loud.

At first,it doesn't get all in but he forces it till I feel his full length inside me.

"Ahh,fuck fuck fuck ...." I moan loudly feeling pain.

He stops and ask."Oh my,is it hurtful?"

Oh my,really?

"What the fuck,yes it's hurtful!" I shout.

"Well do you want me to stop?" He ask in a teasing soft voice.

"NO,no,no don't stop please..."I beg.

"Well Jennifer, if something is hurting you, you must put an end to it." He tease.

"Just shut the fuck up and continue fucking me for fuck's sake!" I literally shout,feeling the need to taste him more.

"Relax,I got you." He says softly and start thrusting.

"Fuck." He moans as his one hand stroke my bare spine while the other is on my throat.

After a few thrusts,he takes it out and starts rubbing his d*ck along my hot painful slit.

"Arghhh fuck yes..."  I moan as he rethrusts.

"Jennnnn.."  He moans as he starts to speed up.

Fuck...

He builds his speed up and I feel the pleasure in me building too.

"Ahhhh fuck yes ..yes ..yes....."  I moan uncontrollably.

He goes deeper and faster and my mouth hang open as my eyes starts to roll back and forth and my legs starts to shake.

"Come for me Black Eyes..." he growls and I push further back into him.

"Ohh Luke..." I moan

I lower myself down so he's even Deeper inside me.

"FUCK" he shout before giving me the last thrust and stops while his member is still buried inside me.

I feel him coming and I join him.

His grip on my hips let loose and he slowly removes himself out of me.

He steps back and I get up and as I do so,I feel the hot cum inside me rolling down my thigh.

We both giggle and I lean back against his chest.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck softly.

"Round two?" I ask, looking at him over my shoulder.

His eyes widens,"Hell yeah,what are we waiting for?"

I laugh lightly, "Take me to the bedroom and do me on the bed this time." I instruct.

"Let's go...."

1082 Words in total.