Chapter 1

Jennifer's POV.

First day at college for the first semester this year. I just hope everything works out for me this year.

"Mom can we just go already!" I yell pacing back and forth in her room.

"Almost done sweetie." She comes out of the bathroom and smiles at me.

"I hate that nickname mom." I roll my eyes.

"Well you better get used to it,cause you're growing with it.And I dont get why you dont like it I mean its sweet like sweetie." She laughs sarcastically as she applies a red lipstick on her lips.

"Its weird." I say  going downstairs.

"You're the one who's weird.." I hear her yell from the room "what are you even wearing?"

I open the refrigerator and take out an apple.

"I'm wearing clothes." I yell sitting on top of the kitchen Island.

"You call that rubbish you wearing, clothes?" She ask with a disgusted look as she enters the kitchen.

"Well this rubbish I'm wearing is my clothes mom.Not yours." I point out.

"I'm taking you shopping after school." She says grabbing her car keys from the Island and walking out of the kitchen.

"So you leaving without telling me?." I ask jumping off the Island, grabbing my school bag I run to catch up with her.

"Should've seen that  I'm leaving."

We enter the black Mercedes and drive to my school.

*****

"Bye sweetie see you later." Mom yells as I get out of the car.

I close the door and lean down on it.I knock on the window and she rolls it down with a smile..."Stop calling me that in front of my school!!" I say grinding my teeth.

"You just gonna have to get used to it..." she waves  and I turn around walking off.

"Bye sweetie. "

"Bye Victoria." I tease and she drives off.

As I enter the school door my phone vibrates inside my Jean pockets.

I take it out and and check who's sending me a message and it's from mom.

{Just wanted to say Goodluck and I love you sweetie ♡ } .

'thank mom.♡' I press send and walk to my class.

"Class welcome our new student,Miss Jennifer Aniston  Kenda." An old teacher says and the class just stares at me as if I was lost or something.

"Hi everyone...um...I'm Jen-"

"We know who you are sweetie pie." One of the student says and I turn to look at him.

He is cute, has brown eyes brown hair and definitely a very handsome face.

He looks like he's a player or just goes around fucking girls and dumping them.

"So?" I say looking straight in his eyes.

"So shut the fuck up." He say leaning back on his chair and the whole class laughs.

"If I don't?" I find the courage to say...

"I'll fuck you up." He replies with a serious face.

I gulp so hard and turn to look at our teacher...

"Well sit down my dear " She finally says and I make my way to the only seat that was available, next to the guy.

"Welcome sweetie pie." He whispers and my whole body get tense and my stomach gets goosebumps.

His voice is so sexy and he is sexy himself.

"Thank you." I say not dearing to look at him.

"I'm Luke Harris by the way." He says and I turn to look at him...

"I'm Jennifer Kenda" I say with an obscure smile.

"Yeah I kinda heard who you are for the hundredth time I think..." he jokes and we both laugh.

"Sorry I forgot." I apologize and he shakes his had with a smile

"Its okay I love hearing your name sweetie pie...it calms me down..." he whispers and winks making  me to look away blushing 

"Okay..." I say before taking out my books.

638 words in total.

And then we meet our popular boy,Luke Harries😻😚.He seems like he has a stinky attitude though,y'all noticed that? 😂But it seems like our girl,Jennifer kinda loves him even though he's like that. He got her blushing,that's a start right?😙

What do you think of  this chapter,could've I been more detailed or should it have been long? I did my best. First chapters are not always that virtuous, lol.
Anyways,let me know what y'all think. Vote and comment.

Thank you.❤