Chapter 35

Jennifer's POV.

"Sure,what's up?" He asks.

I clear my throat as I cross my arms,"Can you sit down please." I say.

"Oka-y," he drags with a wondering look on his face.

He reaches for the bed and sit down,directly looking at me.

"Firstly, I'm not being dramatic about all of this okay?Secondly,you know very well that this is my first relationship. My first experience and you are my first. My first beau,my first close friend, my first bestfriend,my first everything. Luke,you are and will always be my first." A tear roll down my cheek as I deeply pour everything that's been eating me inside.

"But that doesn't matter to you right?All you do is do what comes in your mind.Whatever, whenever it knocks you just open the door for it,not caring who gets hurt in the process right?See,your problem is that you have made up your mind that you are a playa. That's what fucks you up,that's what makes you think that you can do whatever you wanna do whenever you feel like doing it without thinking of others.Well,let me tell you Harries..."

I step closer till I'm right in front of him.

I bend down a bit so my face is at the same level as his.

"That's fucken bullshit." I whisper looking straight at his face.

"I know Jen," he says in a low-pitched voice.

I back up immediately and shout....

"You don't know shit!You hear me?"

"Don't  raise your voice..." he says with gritted teeth.

I look at him,unbelievably." What makes you think you can do what you did to me?No..like,what makes you think that you have the fucken right to hurt me that deep? Nigga,it's been only  three fucken months but you're already prepared to lose me." I finish with a sarcastic light laugh.

He stands up."Can you just give me a chance to explain?" He begs.

I look at him then look away.

"Please." He pleads softly.

"Fine,let's hear your elucidation." I say.

"Again,I'm so sorry. Damn!You're the first fucken girl I ever apologized to.I don't do that shit man,never done it before." He confesses.

"And I'm sorry that I can't be the perfect gent you portray in me but I can still love you with all my imperfections.Incase you forgot,you're the flower that I gotta protect. One way or another I'll make sure that I make you feel alive since we the dead living beings.I'm not altruistic but my egotistical behaviors can be burned and buried by only your love. Don't give  up on me yet....."

"You done?" I ask,wondering.

His jaw clench and his hands turn into fists.

"Yes."

"That was-uhm,very....very kind of you to say but I find it absolutely hilarious. I mean-you know that you feel like that but you still have the balls to fuck all that up,huh? You have the audacity to go cheat on me broad-daylight right? Then expect me to feel pity for you because you  suddenly showing  some ruth." I say,my eyebrows brought together and my forehead wrinkled.

"Jen-"

"Isn't that brainless Luke Harries? No like,use your brain and stop being stupid. It's not funny more and certainly not enjoyable."

"You done swearing at me?"

"Actually, I just started.And you're gonna wait until I finish." I tell him.

"Oh,"

"I'm gonna say this once and I hope it gets through your thick skull because I'm never gonna say it again.Okay?" I ask looking at him.

He nods lightly,"Right."

"You fuck up once again,you'll never get to be in my life again.I'd be gone just like the dust from the desert.And Luke,I mean this shit sincerely. You finna act clever again,I'll kill you and then kill myself."

"I'm sorry."

"I heard that before. So,instead of wallowing in what we could've been before you decided to act all smart on me and cheat,I have decided to put everything aside and live for what we can still be."

"I believe we'll make it work just like we did before.Even if it won't be exactly like a walk in a park but I got faith in you and I. I believe what we have,our love and connection is a sure thing.We can do this,simple and plain.No hard times,no pressure just tranquility and pleasure."

My heart melts at his soft,pleasant words.His words always know how to queme my heart.

"So what do want Jennifer Black Eyes Kenda?
I'll gladly give it to you,right now."

I feel the soft material between my legs get damp with his husky,dominating voice. I sluggishly drag my lip and bite it as my eyes set into his.

"I only want you but it's dangerous." I tell him gently.

Luke takes in a deep breath." Do you trust me?"

How many of y'all have heard that before from a bad boy? This question is very tough to answer.

I take a moment just looking at him,still figuring if I still trust him.

What if nothing ever change?What if I allow myself to trust him again and he mess up....

I can say no I dont but I find myself saying;

"Yes I do."

He cupps my face with both his large hands and gently rub  around my right cheek using his thumb.

His left thumb goes all the way down till it reaches the corner of my mouth and plays with my lips.It seeks entrance and after getting it I stare at him as I slowly suck it. Taking his finger out,he gets down on his knees.

His eyes never leaving mine as his hands roam all the way from my bare legs,to my white thighs,then softly lifting up my dress till it reaches my stomach.

He  stops and seeks a go ahead inside my eyes.

I take his hand that was on my ass and slowly take it and put it on my the upper part of my panty.Right at my vagina.

"Go ahead." I sofly tell him.

1038 Words In Total.