Chapter 47.

Jennifer's POV

I'm still on the phone telling to Luke when I hear the door bell ring. I quickly put the glass I was using to drink water in the sink and run over to the door to find out who it is.

My mother is not yet back from work and it is around 9 PM.

"Can I call you back later?There's some on the door." I tell Luke before cutting off the call and opening the door.

"Hey,what are you doing here?"  I ask.

Patience rolls her eyes and move past me,inviting herself in.

"Can't I just come see my bestfriend?"

"Well,you mean the same bestfriend you were with about just five hours ago?" I ask,puzzled.

"Fine!" She sighs." I came to give you these"

Her hand lengths out to me and she gives me a bag.I take it hesitantly and peek inside it to find a pregnancy test.

My heart start racing.

"Oh," I say,walking over to the kitchen.

"Jen," Patience whines behind me." You have to do it now."

I turn around immediately and shout." Well I dont wanna fucken take the fucken test! I just don't!"

My shouting startles her. "I don't care Jennifer! You're gonna do it one way or another. "

I grab a glass and pour myself water to keep me calm.

Whatever the test says,I shall deal with it.

I release a heavy sigh and turn to Patience. "I'll do it."

It's about time I know what's actually going on.

"Good.I'll wait for you down here." She gives me a quick tight hug and I head upstairs.

I come back after 10 minutes.

"Did you take it?" She asks as I enter the kitchen.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god." She shrieks out."And?"

"I'm not pregnant!" I say,roaring in excitement.

"Oh my gosh Jen,that's great news!" She jumps off her seat and hugs me.

"I know right.Im so relieved." I close my eyes and sigh.

"But you do know that some tests can say negative while frankly, you are pregnant." She reminds,sounding so serious.

Fuck. What a way to tune my excitement. I totally forgot about that.

I pull away," Please don't say that." I groan,annoyingly jumping on the chair beside me and putting my elbows on top of the counter.

"I'm just saying. " She says softly.

"Well,I believe that the test results are not fraudulent. And that I'm not pregnant." I say,confidently as I look at her.

"Alright, I better get going. I'm sure my mother is worried sick since I didn't tell her that I'm leaving. "

We both walk out of the kitchen.

"Thank you so much for dropping that thing and for always being the best of the best of the best of all times." I say sweetly and she chuckles.

"Well,what can I say...I got you." She winks and I give her a hug before she walks over to her car and drives out of my driveway.