Chapter 27

"Anywhere,anytime
let me taste you."

___________________________________________________

Jennifer's POV

"Don't forget it's submitting day next week Monday kids.Class dismissed!" Mr Thomson say.

Some learners groan at the thought of submitting his assignment  because I am thousands percent sure that,not even a single  one in my class have started.

Well except for me.

Luckily,I'm done with it and it's ready to be submitted at any time. So is Luke's.

Speaking of Luke, he didn't attend and that makes me feel worried.

"Hungry?" Patience's voice drags my mind out of deep thinking.

I give her a nod and a smile."Very."

"C'mon,let's go eat." She pack her things and I do the same.

As we make our way to the Cafeteria,a voice stops us.

"Hey Harries, the boss wanna see you right now."

I roll my eyes and turn around to see one of Luke's 'bodyguard' standing in front of me.

"It's fucken Kenda!" I correct him

He just rolls his eyes,"Yeah whatever,Luke wanna see you." He tells me.

I turn to Patience."Why dont you go buy us some food and drinks and I'll join you just now, yeah?"

"Okay,don't take long." She gives me a peck on the cheek and leaves.

"Hey,what's your name?" I ask as I trail beside the boy.

He just look at me and smirk without uttering any word.

"I said,what is your name?" I ask one more time.

Surely he didn't hear or understand me when u asked the first time,right?

Still no answer.

We finally arrive at what seemed to look like a science classroom.

Its void.

My eyes wander around filled with nothing but confusion.

I stare at him."What am I doing here?"

He shrugs a shoulder,"You just wait,the boss will join you soon."

And he leaves.

"Are you fucken kidding me right now??"
I shout,frustrated by the fact that I now have to wait for the 'boss' himself.

I wait for what seems like almost ten minutes and I'm so hungry and oh ,not to forget the fact that I promised my bestfriend that my ass isn't gonna be late.

"You know what,I can't do this." I say to myself as I open the door to leave.

As soon I get out,Luke grabs my wrist and drags me back inside the classroom.

"You're late and Patience is waiting for me.....I've to go." I stutter.

Luke pushed me inside the classroom and ,locks the door.

"You not going anywhere,Black Eyes." He says taking slow steps toward me.

I gulp and cross my arms over my chest,"If I don't eat something right now,I will collapse because I'm so hungry." I tell him.

"Ohh dont worry,I got something to make you feel no longer hungry.You'll be full in no time." He whispers.

I don't understand what that 'something' is until he looks down at his jeans and I do the same.

Fuck!!

"That's not the kinda food I need right now." I utter,my big black eyes not leaving his huge bulge.

"Yes it is definitely the kind of food you're in need of right now.Plus,you said yourself earlier on that you'd do anything for me right?" He ask

Damn that!

"Uh-m,yea-ahhh....I guess. "

"Good,because I wanna have a classroom sex with you right now." He confessed

What?

"Wait,what?"

"I'm thousand percent horny right now Jennifer.  So could you please turn arounds, balance yourself with your hands on the table and push your ass out so I can fuck." He orders.

"Are you serious you wanna fuck me in here?" I ask,my eyes looking around.

"Dead serious." He turns me around and push me my body against the wooden table.

"Oh" I breathe out quickly.

His rough hands start cupping my tiny ass cheeks and in a rapid moment,he pulls down my Jean's and panties.

"How do you want it?" His tone deepens as he asks.

"Anyhow." I reply.

He mumbles a low 'okay' before his hands leaves me ass.

I look back to see what he is doing and he is unzipping his pants.As soo as he's done,his cock spring out  freely and it is mercilessly huge and hard.

"Damn,i missed him so much. " I confess,my eyes still clued on his cock.

"He sure missed you to baby." He smirks before rubbing it and bringing it to my pussy lips.

Numerous emotions and thoughts runs through me as Luke rub his member against my moisture.
The head of his big cock is soon soaked with my wetness. He caresses my ass ass he slowly push the tip inside my throbbing vagina.

I moan lowly and grab the table corners with both my  stretched hands .The pleasurable pain starts kicking in as soon as Luke push all his length inside me.I wince and start moving my hips eagerly,taking all of him inside me.

He starts going slow until the thrusting picks up the pace.

"Fuck,Jennifer, fuck!" He hisses as went goes deeper and faster.

He grabs my hair and our bodies touch against each other.

"Oh fuck yes." I scream out loud with every pleasure I receive from every thrust.

His cock is without pity or compassion .His pace is unpredictable and that's what makes everything entirely good.

"Is this how you wanted it?Fast,deep and rough, huh?" He bite my earlobe and grasps onto my hips.

"Yes,yes yes." I cry out.

It is nothing but the truth.He is giving me the ultimate pleasure that no one could deny

"Ohh god,I'm gonna cum..I'm gonna cu-,ohh fuck!!" I exclaim as I feel my entire vagina being on fire.

And before I know it,a wild organisms hit me with full force leaving me absolutely exhausted on the classroom table.

My pussy is on fire. My legs are shaking.My heart is pounding swiftly. And my whole body is fucken fatigued.

Luke pulls out as soon as he feel like he's closer to spilling his seeds. I turn around, get down on both my knees and take his cock and push it inside my mouth. Gagging and chocking,my head moves back and forth taking his full length in and out. After a few minutes,his hot juices prod out of his cock and into my mouth.

"Oh my god." I breathe out still trying to catch a break.

"Yeah that's it baby.Just lime theta." He says as he taps his cock on my stretched out tongue.

His dick,smile,body,attitudes,personality .they all drive me crazy.

Luke Fucken Harries Drives me Crazy.

1115 Words In Total.