Chapter 6

Jennifer's POV.

Its Monday today.My weekend was just okay.Had an assignment to work on.Ever since Friday, I haven't seen or talked to Luke.

School is up.Im taking out my books out of my locker,getting ready to go home.

I want to be as quick as possible,reason being I dont wanna see Luke's grody face.

Well its handsome but whatever.Im mad at him.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Going somewhere,Kenda?" He questions as he leans his back against the locker.

His pack of friends circle us with grins plastered on their faces.

They are tall, handsome and you can sense the badassery in each of them. They all play soccer and they pretty much good from what I hear.

Luke is the Captain and also the boss of the pack. It's being said that they are not bullies,which makes me love them. I've always hated a group of boys who go around bullying nerds like men

Wait-Im a nerd?Mhhh.

They are known for dating the hottest chicks in school and they get good marks,which makes me glad that not only are good at playing girls but also good at playing their education cards well.

Anyways back to reality, I feel myself boiling up  just by feeling Luke's presence from beside me.

"Go away Harris,I ain't got time for you." I snap at him.His eyebrows scrunch up.

"Oops,someone is in a bad mood.What,you didn't get any vitamin D over the weekend?" He teases and the five of them laugh.

"You do know that you're excessively disgusting right?" I ask him

He shrugs,"In some ways yep,"

"And in some ways he can be very quiet the opposite of disgusting which will be attractive." One of the boys says.

"And very energetic." Another adds.

I turn to look at them,"And who was talking to you,assholes."

"Ouuuhhh,I like her dude." One of them says  and they all agree with him.

I roll my eyes,"Can I help y'all with something?"

They all just dip their hands inside their pockets and stare at me.No blinking,no moving.

Okay Robots.

And then my phone rings from my Jean pocket.

I quickly take it out and check the ID.

Its Victoria.

I breath in before sliding Answer .

"Mother?" I call out softly.

"And where are you because I've been waiting here for almost like two freaken hours!" She screams through the line and I shift the phone a bit away.

"Lukey!" A piercing voice approaches us.
The tapping of a pairs of high heels fill the hallway.

"Fuck!" Luke curses

"Jen,are you with a group of boys and girls doing God knows whatever mischievous things y'all all about?" Victoria's concerned voice fill my ears.

I roll my eyes to myself,"Ofcourse not,mother."

And then Luke snatches the phone off my hand swiftly.

"Good day mam.Its Mrs,Kenda right?" Luke asks over the phone.

I look at him with the ' are you kidding me' look.

"Yes it is and who are you?Are you a boy?And if yes,what are you doing with my daughter?"

I roll my eyes at my mother's insanity 

Luke clears his throat lowly," I'm Luke Harris ma'am and yes I'm a boy and I'm not really doing anything with your daughter ma'am.Well,not anything worrying, we just friends." He states.

"Friends-??" Victoria asks, doubtfully m

"Yes ma'am, just friends." He says.

"Good,keep it that way or you gonna have to deal with me if not,is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am." Luke gulps.

"Its Victoria ..." she tells him,"And tell that friend of yours that I got things to do so she must hurry up."

Right after that,I snatch back the phone and cut the line.

"I gotta go." I announce as I make my way out of the hallway doors .

"See you tomorrow Black Eyes. " I hear a shout.

653 words in total.

Luke just introduced himself to our detective mother,hmmmmmm.😋What are his intentions?
Are they really friends as he says they are?

Leave a comment below and please vote.❤