Chapter 22

"We got no time to waste.
Come get a taste.
Fulfill all fantasies, oh
Can we start from the bed to the floor?
Can you give me more and more,
Never had it like this before
Whoa, whoa,I "

Warning:This Chapter may contain a heated mood.

_________________________________________________

Jennifer's POV

We hurriedly run up the stairs and as soon as we're through a certain door getting inside a certain room, we're already kissing.

He hungrily kiss me and with a swift, my dress in laying on the ground.

He lifts me up and carries me to the bed. Gently laying me down.

He then get on top of me carefully and continues the kiss.

He unclip my bra and in a quick flick and my small boobs are free.Before he could do anything else,he stop and stare earnestly down at me.
Using one hand while the other is on the bed for balance, his fingers goes through my hair.

His eyes dive deeper into mine. As if he is pondering about something serious.

"What do you want, Jennifer Kenda?" He softly ask.

Biting my lip,I remain silent. I stare at him for a while,not knowing what to say.How to reply.

I am not shy.Im just not sure of doing what we're about to do.

"Luke Harries I....."

Not knowing how to complete my sentence, i squeeze my eyes shut and bury my face in his neck.

I pull away, rest my head back on the bed and start nibbling at his skin,licking his chest going all the way up till I reach his mouth.

His fingers then got inside my panties ,circling around my clit.I then lean up to his ear.

"Brown Eyes I want all of you. I want to have a taste of you.I want you to taste me..."

My raspy,dreamy voice vibrates below his ear as my fingers grip his chest and his chest underneath.

My nails digs hard on his chest.

"To smell your scent,touch your skin, kiss your lips, lick your cock,swallow your cum,feel your full length inside me." I whisper.

"I want you to do things to me.I want you to be inside me,feel my soul.I want you to make me cum.In my ass,cunt. I want you to fuck me.I want you to give it to me,rough..."

"Are you giving serious you want your first time to be rough?" He asks, amazed.

"Yes.Why does it amaze you?"

"Because....." he hesitates,"most girls or should I say 'virgins',prefers it gentle."

Is that so?

"Oh,why?"

He raise an eyebrow and rolls her eyes. "Really now?"

I shrug slowly, "I wanna know though. "

"Because Jennifer,first times are hurtful. Very. So us being gentle is because we don't wanna hurt you,although you're gonna get hurt gentle pr rough but you wont feel too much pain when I go gentle." He explains.

"I still want it rough,don't care if it's my first time or not.And how do you know I'm a virgin?"

"Because I just know Jen."

"How Luke?"

"I was the first one to finger-fuck you right?" He ask

"Yeahh..." I slightly nod.

"Then trust me." He plant a kiss on my forehead. "And why don't you want your first time to be gentle like other girls?"

"Because,I'm definitely not like other girls. Also,if y'all can hurt us through breaking our hearts then you might as well hurt us through pain and pleasure don't you think?"

He just stare down at me and I smirk.

"Rough sex is usually made in the kitchen or elsewhere, only gentle sex is made on the bed." He tells me.

Hhmmm.

I swiftly but carefully turns us around. Me being on top,my legs straddling him.

I smirk at his reaction. He never thought I had in me to do that.

I lean down,close to his ear"Let's go then." I whisper.

I then get off him and make my way out.

He stands up confused and say,"Where we going?"

I turn around,standing at the door with my back again the door frame and seductively say.

"You said yourself that,most gentle sex is done on bed and I certainly don't want one so,let's go."

I give him a wink and  walk away.