Chapter 41

They say all good boys go to heaven
but bad boys bring heaven to you.
It's automatic, its just
what they do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer's POV

The loud noise of my ringtone causes me to swiftly force my eyes to open and grab my phone that's on top of my drawers counter.

I slide to and slothfully place it on my ear as I close my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hey bestfriend.How are you feeling today?Still the same,any changes?"

Ohh its Patience.

"I think I'm alright. Slept well?"

"Well,you can say that. Honestly I didn't sleep a wink thinking and worrying about you Jen."

She's so sweet. I love her.

"Don't worry about me,I'll fine. I promise."

"Coming!" I hear her yelling out at someone. "Look,Jen I'll call you later. Your tiring ass of a mother is calling me." She mocks.

I laugh and say goodbye to her.

I get out of bed and walk to my closet. I pick out some clothes, a white cropped sweater,black leggings and my white converse. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the water.

Still waiting for it to warm up,I grab my phone and dial Luke's numbers. It goes straight to voicemail and I let out a disappointed sigh before stripping off my clothes,ready to get a nice warm relaxing bath.

After dressing up, I check my phone and there's no message or missed call from Luke. I sigh as I grab my stuff and head downstairs.

Since it's Sunday, I'm planning on going out to get some fresh air and a few drinks. Alone. I need to be by myself, contemplate utterly about everything and just see a way forward.

Although I'm not so sure my mother and I will have an accord with what I'm planning to do but with way,I just wanna go to the library or go to the park ...just anywhere where i can find tranquility and just take a breath.

"Good morning my lovely mother." I greet her as I walked into the dining room where she's enjoying her breakfast.

She looks up at me and smiles.

"You forgot to mention beautiful." She says shoving a fork of eggs inside her mouth.

"Right." I say taking a sit and pouring myself a cup of coffee with no milk.

"Breakfast?" She asks," I made your favorite, boiled eggs." She points at a bowl with boiled eggs inside.

Their smell rapidly fills my nostrils and throw up.

"Oh my gosh,are you okay sweetie?"

I quickly run to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water .

I take a moment collecting myself before walking back into the dining room.

"Sorry about that. Yeah I'm fine." I say grabbing my phone and bag,ready to leave.