Chapter 5

Jennifer's POV

I'm now sitting on top of the library roof eating my sandwich.It is a hide away from all the mean peeps and ofcourse, Luke freaken Harris.

Just as I'm about to start reading my forth chapter of the William Shakespeare book, I feel a presence beside me.

I turn to my right side and guess who's grinning at me?

"I might have to report a stalking case you know." I say as I cross my legs together.

He runs a hand through his hair,"Thats funny because, some girls report to every social media platform that they were sitting with me and you call the police?"

I'm about to roll my eyes when I hear a throat being cleared.I find his eyes and they give me the :

Dont dare do it Jen.

I nervously clear my throat,"I'm not other girls you know."

"Must be nice to be you then." He laughs lightly.

"So how did you find me?" I change the topic.

I look right into his eyes and somehow he does the same.

He looks away after a while and shrugs, "I got my ways,black eyes." He playfully winks.

"Is that so?"

"Oh yeah it is so." He shakes his head yes."Firstly because I'm rich and get whatever I want,which is so cool since you don't know...." he says and I playfully hit his shoulder which cause him to laugh.

"Dont say that, I'll fuck you up next time." I warn but it is no use because he just continues laughing at my ass

"Love to see you try." He whistles.

I look at him and shake my head at his foolishness.

"As I was saying black eyes, I hired a private jet to come take me to you and here you are."

"Private Jet?" I laugh.

"Yeah," he says like its not funny.

"So you were in the school's cafeteria eating, which is approximately....ten minutes away from here, right?" I ask

He shakes his head ," Yes."

"And then you called a private jet to get you to come here?"

"Yes." He confirms.

"That rich,huh?" I laugh lightly as I look away at our large school green ground.

"Told you I ain't poor Jen.Im not exactly like you ,you know." He laughs

Ouch.

Quickly, I pack my things preparing to leave.

"And what are you doing?" He asks,confused.

I look at him and smirk,"Turns out some of us are poor so we need to study so we can get rich like others." I mock.

"I didn't mea-" he starts...

"Yes you did." I cut him off.

I stand up and give him one last look before storming off.

"Jennifer!!!"

531 Words in total.

A very short chapter I know,I'm sorry.😫🤞. I'll do better in the next chapter, I promise. 😚❤

Luke really doesn't know when to stop being a jerk right?He really doesn't have any limits. 😤

What do you think of this short chapter?Do you like what Luke said?Do you think it was just a joke?Do you think Jennifer might be overeating?

Let me know. Leave a comment below and a vote.
😚❤