Chapter 36.

Your womanhood  brings my manhood felicity. I just wanna be happy all the time so open up for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer's POV

Standing up at his feet,I help him take off my dress.

Without any warning, Luke picks me up easily and throws me over his shoulder.

"Luke!" I squeal and he smacks my ass a bit hard before dropping me on the bed.

He takes his phone out of his pockets and starts typing something.

Confused,I ask." What are you doing?"

"A little something-something." He tease and laughs.

"It's not funny,who you texting?"

"Done." He says after texting whatever God knows what and tossing his phone on the bed.

"I just texted my parents and told them that I left.So no one can disturb our private make-out." He says with a smirk.

"Hold on,hold on....how dumb is that when they saw you coming up here and never got to go down and pass them?" I ask,muddled.

"Well I might have........" he breaks off.

"Might have what?" I ask,curiously.

"You know," ...

I look over at my window and find it open.

"So,let me get this straight. You excused yourself to go outside and have smoke and then came to this side of my room,placed the ladders in position and then sneaked into my room?Am I correct?"

"Very." He says taking off his shirt.

Exposing his mouth-watering abs.

"I see that you can be smart when you want to be.Well,big ups." I complement his work.

But then there's only one problem left,

"You do realize that my mother is still yet another problem right?"

"Well,if we can keep it down ....I don't see why we should worry." He says with a smirk. "And Jen,I'm the one in control in this make-out session alright?"

Bet right your are.

"Uh-huh. But I wanna be the one in control." I flirt,sitting upeaning my elbows.

He swiftly moves over me and pins me to the bed,his hands on my wrists and his legs straddling me.

"It doesn't work like that baby.Remember how you was in control earlier on.....using words to take control. Now,I finna do the same but the difference is that.......I'm gonna use actions instead of just words.And I'm not going gonna go any gentle."

He kisses down my throat,my collarbone then works his hands to unclip my bra.

Once my breasts are free,his tongue moves all the way from my mouth to one of my nipples where he sucks it with his mouth.