Chapter 42

I'll let you set the pace,cause I'm not
thinking straight.
My head spinning around I cant see clear
No more.
What are you waiting for?
Love me like you do,touch me like you do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer's POV

At 7:pm sharp.A voice that know very well who it belongs to shout out from outside.

"Black Eyes."

I walk over to the window and look down.

"What do you want mister?" I tease.

"A little something-something." He says and I laugh.

"I'll be down in a second." I tell him and walk away from the window.

I stand in front of my large mirror and observe myself.

I'm wearing a black Givenchy dress with a high collar and an open back,with layers of transparent fabric to hide my skin but let on anyone to believe otherwise. It stops right at the level of my knees and is open on both sides. Exposing my bare smooth skin.

I didn't even wear any panty.

My dress manages the impossible feat to look classy,while being extremely inviting and indecent. It hugs my curves perfectly and that's the plan.

"Wow." Luke says as soon as I step out of the house,carrying my red Givenchy purse.

My lipstick is red.My high heels are red.

"What,you like it?" I ask with as I make a twirl  for him to see the back view.

He approaches me and his eyes travel from every angle of my body till they reach my eyes.

"You don't like i-" I'm cut off by his soft lips crashing  with mine.

I kiss back. His hands stay on both sides of my waist as my arms wrap around his neck. Our faces going back and forth in a slow,passionate rhythm.

"Hmmm." I moan throughout the kiss.

We both pull away to catch a breath.

"And what was that for?" I ask,touching his face with my soft little hand.

"I don't know." He shrugs with one shoulder." Maybe for leaving my mouth hang wide open because of how much of a beaut you are and how gorgeous your dress is."

I blush and look away.

"Look at me Kenda." He hold my chin and turn my face to look at him." You look incredibly frabjous."

I smile at him and play with his hair using my hair.

"Thank you. You look very lush yourself Harries."

"Thank you,Mrs. Harries." He says in a rusky,whispery voice.

I giggle." I love the sound of that." I say,returning my arms  around his neck.

"I know you do." He leans forward and collides our lips.

"So,where we going?" I ask,pulling away.

"First, somewhere very magnificent to have dinner. And then,we'll drive out of the city and go somewhere far away."

"Okay." I smile.

"You ready to go?" He asks,releasing my body.

"Yes," I smile."More than ready."

He pecks my lips and walk us to a Black Ferrari that parked in front of my house.

"Appealing toy." I say as Luke opens the door for me and I get in.

"Well what can I say,I only do luxuries." He brags,rounding the car and opening the driver's door.

"I can see that."

The engine of his beast roar before he reverse the wheels and drives out if my driveway.Using one hand,he grip the steering wheel tightly as he drives faster.

When we finally get on the road,he drives nicely.

********

Dinner was great. The restuarant was indeed splendid in appearance. So elagant and unique.
The service there is top-notch. The food?So delicious.

Right now,Luke just  took off an empty, foriegn road that I haven't explored yet. He says that's where all that he planned is.

"Have you ever been at the top before, Black eyes?" Luke asks me,glancing at me then back at the road.

"Nah.Mother and I once planned for hiking at the mountains but she had a case to solve our of the country and that was it." I reply,letting out a sigh afterwards.

"Well,I've been there a couple of times and it's pretty much safe to say it's a view you'll never get. Exceptionally breathtaking."

After 30 minutes of driving, the highway ends and we slip inside a long,rocky tunnel. I turn on the radio and play:

Bed Peace by Jhene Aiko ft Childish Gambino.

What I'm trying to say is
The love is for ours to make so
we should make it.

Everything else can wait.

The time is for ours to take
so we should take it.

"I hope you know how much I love you."

I stare at him after he utters that sentence and blush as my eyes flickers at the window where I get the best view of the town.

We begin inclining towards the dark mountains.

I suddenly feel uncomfortable at the type of surrounding we are now in. I look backwards to see if there isn't any car or something following us.

Luke laughs at my actions," Relax babe. I've been here a hundred times,you don't have to be scared. Plus I'm here,I wouldn't let anything happen to you. I got you."

He place his hand on my thigh,creating heat to gather right  at the spot where his hand is and gently squeezes it. The warmth suddenly fades away as soon as he removes his hand.

"Yeah I get all that but fact remains i don't wanna accidentally die." I state.

Ever since I was little,I had a fear of cars and heights for some reasons.

He reached for my hand and intertwined my fingers with his,then placed a kiss on my palm.

I silently chuckle and kiss his palm too.

As we go  futher up to the steep road,my nerves race. The first things I notice when we finally arrive at the top are a few cars around the area,camping and having BBQ'S.  When we reach an opening, Luke stopped the car and switched off the engine.

"C'mon, " he motions with his head to get out.

Biting my lip out of curiosity,I step out of the car.

He tells me to stay beside him as we walk. We came to a cease at the edge of the mountain. The spectacular view from the mountain steals my breath and I gasp.

"Whoah,"

1066 Words In Total.